164 10 4

(Remade after feb 27,2021)

(Credits to green in tik Tok of half of this story but I made it a little bit different )

:). . .

It was Venti and Xiao 1st year dating anniversary.

They both loved each other. Texting,calling,going out and stuffs that couples will usually do.

Everything was going well till it got a little bit too old for Venti.

He started to get annoyed from the same text messages every damn time such as

"Ily"

"Wanna hang out sometimes?"

Or  even

"I miss you"from Xiao.

It was enough for Him. Venti will usually leave him on read or just reply with an "ok"

Every time he looks at his phone *ding* a message will pop up and he'll just ignore them or leave him on silent.

He was just too tired of the same thing repeating over.

Usually whenever they hang out together They will always talk about stuffs of what they did or do but now..it was just silent.

Xiao tried to make a conversation but Venti will just look at the ground and stared at his phones.

It kinda hurt him but he still loves him more than anyone.

One night Venti lay down on his bed and watched his ceiling fan spin and spin.

*ding* a message pop on his phone.

He groaned in anger as he knew it was Xiao but he grabbed his phone anyways from his night stand and read it.

"Meet me at **** park "

Venti didn't knew why he text him at 10 pm at night but he was finally happy that it wasn't like the same text every day.

He got out of his bed and placed on a red jacket and headed out from his house.

He made it to the side walk of the park and found Xiao sitting beneath the walls.

"Hey I'm here"he said dryly.

"I'm glad you made it..I just wanna give you..this"Xiao pulled out a teddy bear and showed it to him. Venti stared at it blankly and was kinda mad of why he would waste such a time for this.

With anger Venti grabbed that bear and threw it on the streets.

Xiaos hear dropped and quickly rushed over to grab the bear but

Unfortunately he didn't see a car coming and the car hit him.

He fell on the ground as he tightly held the bear arm. Now that it looked completely ruined. 

Nothing but just a car screeching and people calling for help is all he could hear.

"Xiao!"Venti yelled in horror to see the incident happen in front of him.

And with that Xiao saw him running with tears on his face, and there his eyes slowly closed,breathing stopped,

And died.

At his funeral Venti carried the ruin teddy bear Xiao gave him and looked down at his own grave.

When Venti hugged it the voice of a bear spoke.

And said..

"Will you marry me." And there found a ring inside the bear. Nothing but silent sobs appeared onto his face.

He missed that chance if he wouldn't been so stupid to throw that in the first place. Why did he do it..? Why was he too blind to see how much he was cared for..?

And with that he put the ring on his fourth finger and held onto it.

"I'm so sorry.."

Omg..I'm so bad at writing angst *sobs*