Late Night Walk

-

-

It was cold out, but really the snow wasn't there while Christmas is already near just a few more days. Probably the first snow fall this year its preparing itself soon to fully come into a result of falling snowflakes underneath the people, animals, things, and etc.

Xiao and Jianyu was walking around the park late at night. Really, Xiao actually had the urge to ask them out just because "We are close to graduating high school." Eh, it was just a few more months have to pass by for that to happen. But this might be considered a gift of his for them to enjoy of for the rest of their life.

Proceeding to walk around the fountain, Xiao insisted to take a rest while he stood there close to Jianyu with the small water fountain flowing water filled with golden coins as Jianyu looking over to Xiao. 

He was gazing and paying attention to the dark blue sky with glimmering stars as the full moon staying there along there with the stars.

His look on his face was just like last time, at the Lantern Rite Festival. Floating lanterns up the sky while the event mostly aims to promote things such as reconciliation, peace and forgiveness as we celebrate it.

Xiao reads articles such as those things mostly online up in his small laptop or some would say things around him that the culture is like that here in China.

He already had too much experiences in life but not mostly of it really.

"The moon... Its beautiful, isn't it?" Jianyu was still contemplating over Xiao. While Jianyu stood up from the fountain, going across him. 

"It is." They replied as they looked down up to the dark blue sky.

Xiao lost his contact over the full moon as he made full eye contact by accident with Jianyu, showing that Jianyu was very near to Xiao, even if he didn't quite as well noticed and so is the silence in the area, contemplating each other as they both look directly in their eyes. 

Xiao's cheeks started to flush a dawn-tinted around his soft cheeks, its as like the room lighted up in the area near the fountain having a flow of blue water, only leaving the two seem alone in Xiao's eyes.

The area was starting to snow, leaving Jianyu losing eye contact with Xiao. They both saw there was a soft snowfall underneath them with a hand of Jianyu putting it out as the snowflake fall gently into their hand. 

Xiao looked over to their hand, and went straight to look up right after at the sky.

Jianyu looked at Xiao as if he was gonna say something they will have their full attention on.

"Did you know that, once the first snow of that year falls especially with their partner or with your significant other experiences it together, those people will stay together for a long time."

Xiao again looked over to Jianyu, seeing their eyes sparkle while they were glancing at him.