04: 💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭💝

Heyyy guyss!! How are you all doing??
I hope you guys like the previous chapter??
Anyways let's start.
Happy reading ❤️

                    ●☆●☆●☆●☆●

[Morning Kohli Villa.]

It was the morning nd today Gill's are gonna come with Shubman to see Aarna. Aarna's sleep broke due to the ring of her mobile.
"Hello, mumbled Aarna in her sleep, "Hello ki bachhi time dekh zara." yelled Roohi. "Roohi lemme sleep yaar, after a long time i got a leave." mumbled Aarna. "Oh hello, leave ke chakkar mein wo ladka aake chala jayega, aur tu so rahi hogi.," Roohi yelled again. "Jeene de let me sleep yaar," Aarna this time yelled at her. "Aaru, uth yaar, its already eleven, nd aagar tu nahi uthi na i will make sure, ye baat uske samne aaye ki tu 11 tak soti hai.," Teased Roohi laughing. "What the fuck, roohi kya hai yaar, uth gayi mein." said Aarna making a bad face. "That's like a good girl, now freshen up I'm coming we will have our breakfast together." said Roohi when Aarna's eyes move towards the clock. "Roohiiii ki bachhi it's only 9., And youuuu tu bas come today i will see you..." Yelled Aaran in anger to which Roohi laughed nd cut the call saying sorry.

To which she again glared at her mobile, as if she is glaring at Roohi. "Subhe subhe, kis pey gussa kar rhi thi baby." said Anushka coming to her room nd sitting beside her in the bed. "bhabhi, good morning." wish Aarna with a small smile.
''Good morning my baby,." Said Anushka, sitting right beside her., To which Aarna leaning towards her place her head on her shoulder. So, now say who made my baby angry in morning." Ask Anushka ruffling her hair. "Roohi, aur koun, you know i freaked out when she said it's already 11., I was like shit aaj toh gayi, they will come in one hour what will I do and what they will think about me shit., Mein dar gayi thi bhabhi.”, Seeing her freaking out Anushka hold her hand softly, "Shhh, shant hoja baby, calm down, its nothing like that, don't freak out, you know it happens with every girl just don't be nervous, we all are with you, bilkul na darna okay?, To which she nods.

"You know mine and Vi's marriage was a love marriage, to which she smiles excitedly to listen more about them she always loves that. “But when our families met na for our marriage talks, i was so scared too., Like you i was freaking out too, Vi, Shaks, Rits, Anushka was cut by her words when Virat came saying. "we all had a hard time while handling your bhabhi,” Came Virat saying this, to which he received a playful slap from Anushka.

"Baby ready hoke come down, we will have breakfast together, Wo Motu aata hi hoga." said Virat making a bad face. Vi, stop calling Rohit that." Said Anushka “Kyun?” Ask Virat. “Ab..., Virat was about said something when Aarna cut him. "Bhai, bhabhi don't fight now, I'm already feeling wired.," Said Aarna being nervous. "It happens na baby." said Anushka. "Chalo go to bathroom now, nd haan jaldi aa jana if you will late, what there family and he will think no? Teased Anushka, to which Aarna widened her eyes, nd whinned "Bhabhi, please" Saying this she ran to bathroom in a jet speed., To which Anushka laughed nd Virat had a small smile.

                   ●☆●☆●☆●☆●

The sence of Gill House was no less, Here both the ledies, were busy in preparation for all the gifts., Nd everything, where Daddy Gill was busy reading newspaper nd sometime admiring his wife., Thinking how can she is still so beautiful even after 29 years of there marriage., "Anmol, nd Shinu are gone for morning workout, nd here this guy is still sleeping., Oh God so much work nd ye-- She was about to say something when Lakhwinder cut her words. "Oho, keart ji baithiye chaliye, kya baat hai sab ho jayega, kyu aap chinta kar rahi hain.," Said lakhwinder. Lakhi ji, aap samjh nahi rahe hai, chodiye mera haath, bohot Kam pade hain." said keart being worried. "Mumma everything will be done, kyun aap tension le rahi hain., Said Shahneel coming from the main door., To which even Anmol nods., "Yes mom.", Just give me 15 minutes i will get a quick shower and help you.," said Shahneel To which she nodded.