Tinkerbell and Vidia

It was a just another day in Pixie Hollow when Tinkerbell was finishing off a day's work of tinkering.

Meanwhile, Vidia was out and about pollinating flowers and distracting Tinkerbell from her work.

"You know Vidia, sometimes you really get on my nerves!" Tinkerbell screeches as her face glows red.
" Sweetheart, it's just what i do."
" Oh sweetpea, you just have to ignore her." Rosetta interjects as she sees Tinkerbell about to explode.
"Oh Vidia, leave poor Tink alone," Fawn exclaims as she notices the commotion.
Just as she was leaving, Vidia 'accidentally' knocked over Tink's carefully crafted pile of tea pots. "oops" she sighs.

" VIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!" Tinkerbell screeches.
"Oh come on now Tinkerbell, don't be discouraged." Rosetta tries to settle her down.
"Oh I've really had it up to here with her!" Tinkerbell raises her hand in front of her face for emphasis. "She just knows how to get on my nerves!"
"You know I think if you give her a chance you two could really get along!"
"In your dreams Rosetta!"

~In Vidia's Lair~
"UGHHH I HATE THAT CUTE LITTLE TINKERBELL WITH THOSE ADORABLE POM POMS ON HER SHOES!! SHE'S JUST SO IRRITATING!" Vidia screams at the wall.
"I wish she would just see that I'm messing around with her to get her to like me." Vidia sighs. Would Tinkerbell ever see her as more than an annoying friend?

~Later that night~
"Welcome everyone to my hone day spa!" Rosetta exclaims as all of the girls arrive at her house. "We've got rose water manicures, gum drop pedicures and lavender crystal face masks!" As everyone burst in and took their seats, Tinkerbell made sure to sit as far away as possible from Vidia.
The whole night Vidia and Tinkerbell didn't say a word to each other.

Tinkerbell and Silvermist were sitting in a corner soaking their feet and talking in hushed whispers. "Tinkerbell," Silvermist hissed. "You know what you have to do! You must talk to Vidia."
"But she's being so annoying and won't even look my way!" Tinkerbell whined. "All I want is to be enough for her but all she does is tease me and make fun of and tries to embarrass me!"
"Maybe that's just her way of showing affection?" Silvermist suggested. "Perhaps she really does like you, more thank you think she does!"
"You really think that could be true?"
"Of course I do, I've known Vidia much longer we than you, this is what she does. You have believe me Tink! Don't lose hope!"
"Oh ok then, I guess I can try."

~the next day~
Tinkerbell woke bright and early the next morning, determined to talk to Vidia about how she felt. She raced over to Vidia's house as soon as she could. She urgently knocked three times on the door.
"What do you want so early in the morning?" Vidia grunted as she made her way to the door.
"I just wanted to talk.." Tinkerbell pleaded.
" Tinkerbell? Is that you?"
"Yes... Please Vidia, just give me a chance!" Finally Vidia reluctantly opens the door and lets Tinkerbell inside.
"What did you want to talk about?" Vidia asks irritably.
" I just wanted to know why you have to go and be so annoying and the act like it's my fault and ignore me for the whole night.."
"isn't it obvious?"
"And you do this all the time i don't understand!"
"Can't you tell?"
"All I want is an explanation. Please just help me to understand!"
"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OK?! A LOT MORE THAN I'D LIKE TO ADMIT!" Vidia finally confesses.
"Wait what? I thought you hated me?"
"No Tinkerbell, I could never hate you. All I wanted was to protect you because I love you!"
"You love me?" Tinkerbell stands there totally shocked not knowing what to say.
"Vidia, I- I- I love you too. I just didn't think that you liked me at all!"
" Oh of course I love you Tinkerbell"
And before she new it she was leaning in colder to Vidia's face. She didn't realise how close they were until their lips brushed. She closed her eyes and feels Vidia's grip on her waist. Tinkerbell cups Vidia's cheek and closes the space between them.
Her lips are surprisingly soft and fit perfectly with Tink's. This is all they've ever wanted and became true because did one silly disagreement.

The end
~
Next chapter coming soon :)