1. Cookie Baking

"I-I-IIII" a feminine voice sang.

"Don't want a lot for Christmas~" a boy who was suspended from the ceiling chimed in.

"theeere is just one thing I neeed" the girl passed a large mixing bowl and spoon to the boy. "I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree~" she smacked a baking tray onto the marble countertop.

"I just want you for my own, moooore than you could ever know-" the boy hopped down from the ceiling and grabbed his wooden spoon, which was still covered in dough, like a microphone.

"Make my wish come truuuUUUUuuUUe~" the two leaned together, singing in unison. "AAAAAAAAaaall I want for Christmaaaas iiiiiiiiiis yooouuuuuu!" the girl pretended to play the piano while the boy used a spatula and his spoon to mimic hitting a drum.

As the song continued, the duo danced around, rolling out balls of cookie dough and placing them on the tray.

"Peter, Y/n, what are you two-" Tony Stark paused in the doorway, watching as the youngest residents of the tower danced to Mariah Carey. You, his adopted daughter, were currently spinning on the bar chair with an oversized chef's hat on, while Peter, his intern, did a tiktok dance in front of the window.

"Stark, I'm afraid your two adopted children are unable to hear you over their strange music!" Thor boomed jovially, striding past him.

"Only one of them is-"

"Aaaah!" you screeched upon seeing the god.

"Aaah!" Thor yelled back.

"Aaah!" you repeated.

"Aaaaaah!" Thor did the same, stepping in front of you.

"You're the- the- the-" you stuttered, staggering back.

"The- the- the- THE GRINCH!" Thor snarled.

"TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" you cheered, jumping to give the god a high five.

"Hey, Mr. Thor, Wanna try the cookie dough?" Peter Parker showed the bowl to the god, who's eyes lit up at the sight. He backed up as Peter formed a ball of dough. Peter tossed the dough to Thor, who successfully caught it in his mouth, and both boys cheered.

"Hey, kids, I'm headed to the convention. You two try not to burn down the kitchen, 'kay?" Tony walked into the room and grabbed a set of keys from the island drawer and tapped his phone. He walked to you and kissed your cheek. "Bye, kiddo, love ya loads." he hummed, striding to the elevator.

"Have fun in the land of the dead!" you called after your adoptive father, who chuckled. "So, Thor, my man, my bud, my dearest pal-" you slid in front of him with a sweet smile. "Any updates from Snow Miser? Or is the verdict still the same?" you asked enthusiastically. Peter smacked the dough ball onto the tray extra hard and made a funny face.

"Yes, actually." Thor's face fell. "My brother has been rather caught up with his duties. He will not be back until after your holidays." you frowned. "He sends his apologies." Thor patted your back.

Bummer. You missed your friend, and were really hoping he would be up in the city for the holidays. You hadn't seen him in three years. Time worked differently on Asgard, and a few years on Earth could be just a few months there. Third Christmas without your best friend.... oh well, you could always ship his gift via Thor-Mail. Again.