Part 1

Plz write comments

(Ring) I get up and throw on my black t-shirt and shorts. I go downstairs to grab an apple and a water bottle for breakfast. I rush out of the the door to go to (my boyfriend) Ethan's house. I walk in and greet his mother. His twin sister Chloe is on the couch with her girlfriend (Rose.)

Chloe and I have a sibling relationship. We always joke rudely to each other, its an ongoing joke that we hate each other because im dating her twin brother. Whats not to hate about her georgous long golden hair, her deep blue eyes, and the way that she talks.

a few hours later, Ethan and I go to the teen cafe for lunch. He got a slice of pizza and I wanted to get a milkshake but he got me water ,and told me not to get food to stay skinny. We argue for a while and I tell him that he needs to let me chose because its my body ,but he threatens to break up with me so  get water.

I queshtion my self once again if he really loves me or if he just uses me.

We meet up with his friends after lunch, even tho I tell him that I was tired. A few minuted after I had passed out from a lack of food. I wake up in the hospital with a blury vision and a head ache.

Ethan wasnt in the hospital waiting for me to wake up.