Ich habe herpes

Marley's soft, pampered feet moved gracefully under the Egyptian Silk quilts of his and Scrooge's bed. Ebenezer licked his lips hungrily at the sheer sight of the quilts moving, desperate for Marley's delicious cock in his tight old man asshole and his buniony, gangrenous, pus filled, blistery toes in his drooling fat gob. He felt himself stiffen under his long nightgown, which now suddenly felt tighter, and his pale wrinkled cheeks lit up with the subtle glow of blush sprinkled across his face delicately. He tossed and turned, trying to get the naughty thoughts of his best friend's hot huge wiener out of his mind alongside his delicious unwashed feet. He slipped his rough hand through a helpfully placed, un-patched tear in his nightgown and carefully played with his powdered nutsack, careful not to awake Marley with his relieved moans and grunts. He was so fUCKONY HORNY for Marley and he had been for so long.
"Can't sleep?" Marley seductively whispered. Scrooge froze, his hands still caressing his huge bawwls, his dick still standing to attention, his lips curling into a smile. "I might be able to help with that."
He climbed on top of the man, crashing his lips into him and letting his tongue explore every crevice of his partner's mouth. Scrooge sighed contently, yet with a air of uncertainty in his voice.
"M-Marley.." Scrooge said as Marley pulled away, "What are you doing?"
"Something I should have done a long time ago. "I love you, Ebenezer."
Marley opened Scrooge's submissive mouth sensually, and slowly inserted his big, sweaty, jammy, cheesy, dirty toe in his mouth, stroking Scrooge's hair with one hand and his cock with the other. Ebenezer desperately sucked his toes hungrily, licking the toe jam from between his toes. His toe jam was so delicious, it tasted so awful. It tasted like ASDA SmartPrice cottage cheese.
"Damn mamasita that kinda bussin." Scrooge embarrassedly admitted with Marley's huge uncut yellow toenails in his mouth, his drops of saliva chasing each other down Marley's toes like raindrops on a car window. Marley pulled his big fat cheesy toe away, Scrooge's face now completely red, and started pulling Scrooge's nightgown off of him. Scrooge's wrinkly, cocktail sausage lookin ass cock bounced out, throbbing and begging for Marley to jerk it, precum already beginning to seep out of the end like a disgusting, degenerative pus disease. Marley then pulled his own nightgown off, pressing his warm, skinny body against Scrooge's. He sucked the older man's collarbone up to his neck and ending just below his ear, leaving little red marks just to prove to anyone who noticed that Scrooge was his property.
"Turn around for me, kitten." Marley demanded, whispering into Ebenezer's ear. As panting and submissive as he was desperate for Jacob, Scrooge turned around, his fat, voluptuous, thicc, round, shiny, Brazilian ass sticking way way up in the air. Marley gave it a smack and grabbed it roughly, Scrooge letting a gasp out.
"Sheesh." he said, biting his lip. He slowly positioned his cock to graze Scrooge's tight, fleshy, cushiony anus, goosebumps raising on the both of them, then with no warning, he slammed his entire 80 inches into his partner.
"Ow! Fuck! Ow! Don't stop! Fuck me! Marley! Oh, Jacob~!" Scrooge moaned with pleasure, tears gathering in his lidded eyes. His head was clouded with how good it felt, all he could even fathom thinking about was his partner's huge monster cock practically turning him into a human chicken skewer. He groaned and panted exhaustedly as his cum shot out everywhere as if he were a spunk fountain, seeming as though it'd soon be covering the entire bedspread in his sticky semen, Marley cumming not long after, filling Scrooge up until cum started leaking from his clenched asshole. He flopped down beside him, sweat dripping from his hair, his cock slowly going limp again, and cuddled Scrooge as close and lovingly as he could up to his chest so that he could hear his slowly decreasing heartbeat.
"So, does this make us a thing now?" Marley questioned, planting a kiss on Scrooge's cheek, who paused for a moment.
"Mmm, yeah. But still don't expect me to get you anything for Christmas." he teased, scrunching his nose with a giggle. "I love you so much, baby. Especially your cute, gangrenous toes." He kissed his partner once more on the lips before they both finally managed to drift off to sleep, dreaming together of Big Chungus.
The end <3