🦹‍♂️

It was November, and the dirty, polluted streets of London had never been more wry with the cold. Scrooge and Marley had been officially dating for a few months now, and the both of them had never been happier. Of course it was difficult to hide their relationship from the other workers, as much as they wanted to just pounce on each other and fuck all day everyday. They hadn't done it in weeks now at this point and it was plain to see that the 2 of them were very sexually frustrated. Scrooge walked into his and Jacob's room with a tray of crumpets and sweet tea, made exactly the way his partner liked it. He stood over Marley's sleeping body, his face peaceful, his fluffy hair ticking his nose bridge, his eyes and perfect eyelashes practically glued shut, his arms cuddling his body. He was so beautiful, Scrooge just couldn't help but admire the view. As he began to stir, Scrooge was soon ripped out of his admiration and sat up straight, holding the metal tray in front of himself proudly. "Morning, Scroogey-Woogey." Jacob mumbled nasally, his eyes fluttering open, weakly and shakily pushing his body to its limits by only sitting up. He sniffled. His nose was pink and his eyes looked tired.
"Good morning, sweetheart. Are you OK?" Ebenezer asked with concern, nuzzling the younger gentleman, receiving a forced hum and a tired grin.
"Of course I am. Don't worry." his eyes adjusted and he saw the tray. "Aw, how nice of you to make breakfast! You're such an angel, I love you so much." He said, his face lit up. He took a small, slow nibble of the butter-covered crumpet, and a swig of the warm tea. Scrooge's face morphed into a concerned frown as he placed the breakfast down on the nightstand.
"Are you sure? Maybe you should get some more rest." he said, placing the back of his hand against Marley's forehead and hissing a little at the warmth. "You're burning up."
"I'm fine, really." he paused for a moment "I.. uh.. actually kind of wanted to do something this morning." he said bashfully, looking down at the quilt.
"Oh? What is it?" Scrooge questioned, his head tilting slightly to the side. Marley's face appeared to get even redder than before. He looked up, making eye contact with Scrooge, his eyes twinkling.
"I really wanted to have sex this morning. It's a Sunday, and the workers are all off so we won't get caught. And I've been so horny and desperate recently, I miss the feeling of your soft skin. I'm too weak today though so I thought that maybe you could dominate me for a change? I'm sorry if you don't want to."
Scrooge's heart dropped to his stomach which was now doing cartwheels and feeling as though it were on the spin cycle. He had always been the submissive one in their sex. He hadn't even the faintest clue how to dominate. But he was horny too, and all he wanted was to make Marley feel good - even if that means trying new things he's never tried before.
"Of course I will, baby." He smiled, planting a little kiss on Marley's lips. He pulled back the covers and climbed into bed beside Marley, straddling him, staring into his eyes. "I'm horny for you too." he whispered into his ear. Tracing Marley's waist down to his hip, he let his fingers travel all over his still clothed body, teasing him. He connected their lips softly, humming then separating every so often. "Mmm, now pull that nightgown off for me." he commanded, purposely grinding his now half-mast cock against Jacob's crotch, his baritone voice sending vibrations through his body. He did so, and crossed his arms nervously. He wanted Scrooge to destroy him, to do whatever he wanted to him, to make him his little toy, but he at the same time still wanted him to go gentle. Scrooge chuckled. "Good boy. Look at you. You're already fully erect? You're so pathetic and desperate for me. You want me to fuck you so bad, don't you?" he started really getting into his dom role. Marley nodded before Scrooge practically threw himself onto him, leaning in close to kiss every inch of his stomach, making extra sure to spend a little more time on his nipples, licking them hungrily and suckling them as Jacob let out hushed moans and sighs.
"Let me hear all of your grunts, don't hide them. They make me so horny." Scrooge admitted. His kisses travelled further and further down his body, eventually arriving at the abdomen. He spread Marley's legs open and began leaving little kitten kisses on his inner thighs, getting closer and closer to Marley's twitching, raging erection.
"Haa! Mmm!" were the only sounds that could escape from Marley's mouth. He was so hard, and he was starting to ache. "P-please fuck me, master. I've been such a naughty little boy, I need to be punished. I need you inside of my cute little ass." he pleaded and sniffled. Scrooge blushed. Inside, he felt a little bad depriving Marley, but he loved pleasuring him and he knew that if he teased him it'd feel so much better when he finally fucked him. He was rather flattered that Marley wanted him so badly that he was willing to look like a fool all for his cock. He wrapped his hand around Marley's dick, his thumb circling the tip, Marley's hips bucking.
"Are you ready?" Scrooge whispered into Marley's ears as he practically cried, desperate and horny.
"YES! Yes! Ngh- I need you inside of me now! I'm so hard!"
Scrooge paused for a moment. He was scared of hurting Marley, but he wanted to feel the sweet release of ejaculation that he'd been waiting for for too long.
Slowly, he inserted his cock deep into Marley's tight anus, stroking his cheek as he felt a warm tear drop onto his finger.
"Shh, it's okay. We can stop if you want to, angel." he reassured him. Marley shook his head.
"No! We don't need to stop! P-please start thrusting.." he asked nervously. Scrooge began at a slow pace, still unsure and uncertain about whether Marley was being truthful about if it hurt or not. Though soon enough, he was reassured with a series of euphoric moans. "Ah! Ah! Scroogey! Mm- harder~~~" he moaned as his eyes practically rolled to the back of his head. "I'm about to- c-cum!"
Scrooge slammed his entire length into Marley repeatedly, thrusting as quickly and hard as he could. Marley screamed  Scrooge's name as loud as he could, probably waking up the whole of London. Marley's body went weak and floppy and twitched every so often with orgasm as precum leaked out of his asshole and he panted. Scrooge thrusted harder and harder, trying not to show any emotion though an "I love you so much Marley!" slipped out as he came. Scrooge sat up, panting and wiping sweat from his brow, proud of his work.
"That was the best sex I think we've had in months. And my sinuses are clear now too! Your magical cock cured me." Marley joked. He glanced over at the calendar, his eyes widening. "Uh, honey..?"
"Hm, yeah?"
"It's a tuesday..."
"...Fuck."
They glanced at the door to see Tiny Tim quivering in fear, the scullery maid covering his eyes with her hands and her brows furrowed.