TEASING HIM WHILE HE WAS BUSY PLAYING GAMES

Taehyung was busy playing his game. You were just sitting and looking at him because you were bored. Babe, why aren’t you playing with me? You asked while laying on the bed, looking at him. But he didn’t listen , because he was busy playing his game. Ugh, you said and threw yourself on the other side of the bed. I wish I had something to do too, you said and took your phone from charging . You started watching reels. After a while, there came a reel. A couple reels. And the situation was the same as yours. The guy was busy playing his game, and the girl was bored, And you got an idea from that girl about what to do in such a situation. So you thought of giving it a try, but with adding something even more. You smirked and gave Taehyung a glimpse. He kept on watching you for 5 seconds, with a confused face. And after that he just got back to his game, ignoring you. You went to the wardrobe. And took out your sexy lingerie. Just wait and watch, you busy man, you said while wearing it. You were looking sexy af (as fuck). Your sexy ass, and big boobies were looking so hot and sexy. You went into the bedroom, where Taehyung was playing his game. You went in front of him. He gave a glimpse first and went back to the game. Then he realised that there was something different. He suddenly looked at you again. His eyes widened. What are you doing?? Why are you wearing this?? He whispered, because his mic was on. You didn’t say anything. You went and sat on his lap. You were trying really really hard to seduce him. His face was near your boobs, so he gave you a kiss between your boobs and again, continued to play his game. (How stubborn he is) you started touching his dick. Babe, stop it, please, he whispered again. That’s when you got down and did something even big. You took your clothes off in front of him. He kept on looking at you with his big eyes. Now he was losing it, but still he tried hard to focus on his game. And that’s when you did your last mission. As you were totally naked. You went under his playstation, under the table. That's when he got scared. You tied your hair in a ponytail. Now he came to know what you were about to do. Babe, he shouted in a whispering voice. But you didn't listen to him. You opened his pants. And took his dick out. He was helpless, because he had the controller in his hand and the game was about to finish. You started touching his tip. And then licked it softly. He moaned, ahh, right after that he turned off his mic so that no one could hear him. Babe, …..ahhh…. he started moaning, as you were licking it like a lollipop. The controller fell from his hand, due to the pleasure that you were giving him. Also, the game is finished now. He leaned back on his chair, closed his eyes and moaned even more loud. You took it more deep inside your mouth, you were thrusting it into your mouth, giving him so much pleasure. While thrusting, you were touching his balls too, and that made him more crazy. And now, it was the time for the twist. You gave him pleasure, but right before his climax, you stopped. Whyyyy??????? he asked in a triggered way. You giggled. Just to trouble you, you said while giggling. You stood up and started wearing the lingerie. But that's when he stopped you. He snatched the lingerie from your hand and threw it away. You thought I would forgive you so easily? Huh???? he said while bringing you closer to him. Hmm? you hummed while looking at him. He grabbed you and jumped on the bed with you under him. You made me suffer, and you thought I would leave you so easily? he said in a deep voice. You felt his breath. He came between your legs. He started kissing you slowly. While kissing he started massaging your boobs, and squeezing it softly. Slowly the kissing was turning into a passionate kiss. He inserted his tongue into your mouth and started playing with your tongue. *Kissing passionately* *breathing heavily*     Slowly he started going down. He kissed your neck and sucked it by leaving purple marks on your neck. Slowly he went more down, licking your tips and sucking it. You got totally turned on now. You started moaning. While sucking your boobs, his hands went down to your pussy. He started massaging your clit. You moaned loudly. He giggled while seeing you moan like this. Do you like it? He asked in a deep voice. I love it, you replied while moaning. He went down and started licking your clit. You arched your back. He was sucking it so hard that you felt his teeth there, and the feeling was so amazing for you. After that he came up and looked at you while removing his member out. You were looking at him too, and gave a smile. He took the Condom from the drawer next to the bed. And then he inserted his dick into your tight vagina. You gasped, because you felt a little bit of pain. He was on top of you, looking at you. You had closed your eyes because of pain. Then he said, open your eyes, look at me. You opened your eyes after that, but still your eyes started closing as he was thrusting into you so hard. You started giving scratches on his back. Ahhhh, you moaned loudly. Look at me, he said again in a deep voice. He kissed your neck while thrusting in. Now you got into it too. You both started moaning loudly. The room was full of your sinful voices. He took your hands and thrusted even more harder. After a while you both came to the climax. You both were so exhausted. Breathing heavily. He removed his member out , threw the Condom and laid beside you. How was it? He asked. Amazing, you replied. He grabbed you into his arms and kissed you softly. And you both kept on looking at each other for a long time…………

                       -THE END-

          (DO NOT COPY OR REPOST)