i.

________________________________

chapter one.
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙yes, sir.

 *ੈ✩‧₊˚________________________________

*ੈ✩‧₊˚
________________________________

"Electra! Did you fill the pasta with hot sauce again?! How can you even eat this shit?!" Fusion yelled from the kitchen, beginning to walk over to the dining table.

"Is it spicy?" Metallian asked his brother.

"No fucking shit!" Fusion arrogantly replied to the older brother, "She can never eat anything if it's not spicy!"

"I barely put any in," I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I ate the pasta on my plate. "You mean you put the whole bottle in?" Fusion exclaimed as he lifted an empty bottle into the air, drawing all eyes in the room to his hand.

Cobalt chuckled before replying, "Come on, Fuse. El will never eat anything unless she has used at least half a bottle of hot sauce."

"Half a bottle is better than the whole thing!" Fuse continued to shout his displeasure. "So... you're saying I can throw half a bottle of hot sauce in there?" I inquired, my mouth full of pasta.

"Wha- No!" He replied before hurling the bottle across the table, where it was caught inches from the wall by Metallian. "Can we have a peaceful dinner for once," Metallian ignored his siblings' comments and glanced across to each of them before settling on me for a longer period than the others.

"Why are you looking at me?" I inquired, offended. "Because you're the one who used the whole bottle of hot sauce," Cobalt answered, smugly, before sinking his fork into the pasta and taking another piece.

"How are you even eating that shit?" Cobalt's munching slowed as he looked up at Fuse when Fuse asked his younger brother. He shrugged his shoulders and took another bite, saying, "I'm used to El's extensive use of hot sauce."

"It's not even spicy," I said, munching and staring at Fuse. "Are you shitting me? Look!" Fuse exclaimed, sticking his tongue out and pointing to it, "My tongue is destroyed!"

"You're overreacting," I said to my arrogant older brother, prompting a mouthful of laughter from Cobalt. Fuse's jaw was tightened as he marched over to me, only to be stopped by a spike that had formed from the ceiling in a flash. "Sit. Down," Metallian said, his teeth clenched.

Fuse tightened his jaw again before taking a seat next to Metallian, across from Cobalt, who was sitting next to me. "Now eat, or don't eat," Metallian ordered as he flicked his wrist, causing the spike to disappear.

"Fuck that. I'm not eating it. Even if I could," Fuse replied, crossing his arms over his chest and leant back in his seat, starring at the meal, dramatically.