These Hands Will Bring You Nothing but Pleasure

Trigger Warning: Mentions of assault, broken bones, brief drug use, and sexual assault.
~~~~~~~~

"You don't think he'll hurt me do you?" I questioned Elijah, fear settling in my gut at the mention of the Hybrid wanting his own Omega.

"Harm you? No, of course not. My brother has wanted an Omega of his own since the night he first shifted and cause one's scent. He described it as exquisite. Once our mother took away his wolf side he could no longer smell it but the more he learned the more desperate he became to find himself an Omega mate, it was like he knew he would find the perfect women for him in the form of an Omega werewolf, it's instinctual for Alpha wolves when they're meant to have an Omega mate. He would never hurt you Mox, but he will be insistent, he won't stop his pursuit to make you his once he finds you. Which is why I think it's better for Moxie to stay hidden, and for us to stop that curse from being broken."

Elijah and Damon were determined to save Elena and stop the ritual from happening, though no matter how hard they tried it seemed Klaus outsmarted them, and in all honesty the intelligence was sort of a turn on, but since it happened Damon kept me hidden until Klaus left town, he briefly came back and changed Tyler once he found out he needed Elena's blood to make his Hybrids and left, compelling Stefan to watch after Elena. Damon hid me once again, only letting me out when the hybrid was gone and I just avoided all the supernatural after that, suffering through my changes alone and avoiding anyone that could possibly tell Klaus about me, until Mikael was killed however. Stefan had since kidnapped Klaus' family and held them captive to get rid of the hybrids in town, releasing Elijah just before the coffins were returned and having been invited to dinner to discuss their future in this town.

"Sounds like a interesting night, have fun with that. I don't understand why you insisted I come over, and now I'm going home-"

"You can't." Damon stated and I turned back around to look at him, seeing his guilty face. "Elijah says if you're not there tonight he's going to kill Bonnie."

"Does Klaus know?" He shrugged.

"I think if Klaus knew he would already be here looking for you, I believe you are supposed to be a surprise." I glared at the ground, resenting this whole thing. "You can wear one of my shirts tonight and kill your scent with mine, maybe he won't notice." I looked up at Damon, clearly calling him an idiot without saying anything yet he still dragged me to his room, handing me not only a shirt but a pair of boxers which I sighed at and slid on under my jeans.

The drive to the Mikaelson's was full of nervous chatter and awkward silences as Damon made Stefan swear to be on his best behavior though I didn't see that happening as we pulled up and saw Elijah open the door. "Ah! Miss. Crane! You were able to make it-"

"You didn't give me much of a choice you sick fuck!" I hissed, stepping passed him and moving into the next room where I was handed a glass of champagne by a dead eyed women.

"Now there's no need for that language sweet one, I just had a conversation with my little brother yesterday and he told me how he was going to start searching for an Omega as soon as our family was reunited, and if there's one thing I know it's that Niklaus would never harm you. He's wanted you since we were nothing but children and I would never ask you here if I thought you would get hurt, I quite like you." I rolled my eyes before hearing a door shut upstairs and looking up to see the man who must be Klaus, turning away quickly as I felt my eyes nearly fall out at the sight of the gorgeous man that walked down the steps. I refuse to like this man, physically or otherwise.

"Welcome everyone. I've been told by my brother you seek an audience, very bold, and you must be the sweet little thing he told me he was inviting. I must say, he was right, you're incredibly beauti-" he seemed to cut himself off, stopping his walk on the last step and sniffing the air before his eyes snapped to mine. I wanted more than anything to roll my eyes and walk away but as I caught his scent I felt my mouth salivate, never having scented an Alpha as strong smelling and for lack of a better word, manly, as this man in front of me, though I wouldn't let that control my actions. He turned his direction from the dining room where he was walking to come towards me instead, stopping just in front of me and bending down as if bowing, taking my hand and pressing a kiss to my knuckles. "My brothers descriptions did not do you justice my lovely. I'm Niklaus, however that is the name my father gave me, please call me Klaus...or Nik if you'd like, just as long as I hear you say my name as often as possible."