Preview

Isaac's POV

I woke up at the sound of a screaming
noise. I haven't slept this good in months, but it was interrupted pretty quickly. I saw hundreds of other prisoners run past my cell.

What the hell is happening?.

Suddenly my cell door opens and a guy stands in the opening, " What are you waiting for?" He asked with a British accent, "Come on!" .

I hesitated for a moment then I saw that it wasn't a joke, all the guards were knocked out and all the doors were open. I ran to the door and took a step outside the cell, is this really happening? I followed the crowd of prisoners towards the entrance. The big exit sign that everyone was running to was occupied, I couldn't get through, then I saw a small window that was slightly open.

My black hair was in front of my eyes but I could see the clear pass, haha fucking idiots, they shouldn't have ate that much at lunch break. As I ran to the window I could see outside, the prisoners were running to the city and it really looked like they thought that was a good idea. City's draw too much attention, if you are on the run, run to somewhere 'in the middle of nowhere.

I opened the window and crawled out. I felt the wind blow in my curly black hair and I could feel the grass between my toes. It was refreshing, after so long being locked-up in a cell it was about time to get out and get a sniff of new wind.
I could still see all the prisoners run to the city, again, idiots. The city was at the right side and an open field at the left. Of course I ran to the left.

How the hell did I just escape? Why? And most importantly, Who?. It's not like anyone from the prison had planned all this, they are all going to be captured again because they ran to the city. Could it be a mistake? Like a guard had by accident pressed the 'open the whole god damn prison' button.

After a while of walking and thinking I ended up at an entrance to a little village-sign, Eastfall Village, where someone had sprayed graffiti 'in the middle of nowhere' , exactly what I was looking for.
————————————————————

Authors Note:
Hey!
I am so glad to actually be publishing the first chapter of 'Untold Truth' !
Just to mention I am not from USA ( I'm from Sweden) so the grammar might not be right, but I hope you can stand it<3
I am trying to update once a week from now on.
I hope you want to join me on this journey!
Have a nice day/ night!
//Shrimpy⚕️