Prologue

Book two :) I mainly created this because I liked writing about the home life of them. Also I feel like they needed a proper, well written ending!

Enjoy
-----

Tommy woke up in a familiar place. His side and leg hurt but nothing he couldn't handle.

He noticed the walls around him were very familiar to a room he woke up in before.

He breathed in a deep breath, he seemingly alerted someone that was in the room with him.

"Tommy?" The voice asked quietly.

Tommy wanted to cry, "George..?".

He heard quick footsteps come to the side of him, "Hey, Tom..does anything hurt?" George asked concerned, Tommy smiled and cried. George hugged him quickly.

Tommy was so relieved, whatever Purpled had planned work. They were finally safe, wait is Purpled?

"Wheres Purpled? How's Ranboo? Is everyone ok?" Tommy asked a million questions, George shushed him.

"They're fine. Purpled is in the care of his brother who was very happy to see him. Ranboo is, well, traumatized to say the least. He'll need a bit more time to recover. You don't have to worry anymore. You're safe Tommy." George explained calmly.

A wave of emotions hit Tommy, he was happy, relieved, sad, everything. It was weird sensation for him, but it was ok. He was back with his family.

"Wheres Clay and Nick?" He asked quickly, George smiled, "They're home, getting rest. We can go see them when Scott clears you." George explained, Tommy nodded. He understood that he needs to get better before even can see everyone.

He layed back down, "You can sleep, I'll be right here when you wake back up again." George said pulling the blanket up to cover Tommy.

"Thank you George." He was off to sleep again, thankful for the nightmare to be over.

---

"Ranboo?" Phil asked, Ranboo didnt answer, or bat an eye. He just sat there staring at the wall.

He's been awake for about two hours now, seemingly staring at nothing. He was trapped in his head space. If anyone got too close to him he would start to panic.

Scott would have to put him under so that he could feed him or give him medicine.

He was dealing with a lot right now. He knew he was safe, but his body was going through so much shock that he couldn't process it all.

Phil sighed and stood, leaving the room. He closed the door behind him quietly. Wilbur and Techno were waiting outside for an answer. When Phil shook his head with a sad frown, they both sighed.

Ranboo was never going to be the same again.

---

Purpled found his brother Punz. Apparently, Punz was a mercenary who worked for Phil from time to time.

So when Phil called him up telling him that he found his brother, he was over the moon excited to see him again.

Purpled took awhile to adjust to being with Punz. He didnt understand how the real world worked. He didn't know how to live normally and with other people not telling him what to do every second of his life.

It was weird but good change. One that he definitely needed. Punz bought him clothes, made him a room in his house, everything that would make him feel comfortable in his home.

Purpled appreciated this factor, but he didnt know how to live like this. Punz offered him to work with him, and he accepted gratefully.

They were going to recover from the past, but it was going to take a lot more than what they thought it would to get these teens back to a normal life.

It was time to start the process.

The recovering process.
-----
Word count: 623

Let's get this bread