Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

The stares we got as I and Jimin got out of his freaking Ferrari was irritating but we can't do anything about it because Jimin was the college heartthrob and I was the unwanted luggage.

Maybe Jimin understood my uneasiness because he glared at the crowd angrily interwining our hands together. He pulled me behind him finally stopping at my class , eyes on me he held my face caressing my cheek softly. Pressing a kiss on my knuckles he smiles before walking back , facing me then fully turning.

After his confession last night we didn't say a word to eachother. Trust me when I say this not a word just gestures that's all. Even today we both were silent as ever but that kiss on my hand shook me as I sit inside the class still recovering.

"Y/n."- Julie offers me a kind smile while sitting next to me. Soon the teacher comes in and starts his session interrupting us.
When the class gets over for lunch break Julie tags along with me.

"So...did Jimin call you ?"- She chimmed excitedly. Blushing slightly I look away from her shrugging mindlessly -"Why would he call me ?"

"He didn't ? But you guys came to college together so I thought he might've contacted you."- Julie pouted as we strides to the cafeteria already hungry. Biting my lips I decided to stay mum rather than answering her and she understood that thankfully.

Taking some mashed potatoes , rice , meat and juice we both looked around for a place to sit. Julie said her friends were absent for today and didn't want to eat alone. Just as we were about to walk a voice called me from behind.

"There you are."

Snapping my head back I saw Jake standing with all his glory and a stupid smirk adorned on his face. He walked closer to me making me uncomfortable at the loss of distance between us.

"Jake."- I said acknowledging him.

"So , why did you cancel the date ?"- Jake asked cocking his head to a side. Shifting the weight of my body to the other leg I thought about what to say. Sighing I stared at him with a small smile -"I had some other plans."

"What about the days you were absent ? Is it because you are avoiding me ?"- Jake raises his eyebrows challengingly.

"That doesn't concern you." - I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm in a bruising manner as I remained impassive.

"Jake , leave me. What do you think you are doing ?" - My eyes wandered around us as people watched us amusedly. Julie places her tray and snatched mine placing it on a table before tugging at Jake's hand -"Hey , leave her. What are you doing ?"

But he shoved Julie who was about to fall if it wasn't for her boyfriend Steve who reached there on time catching her. Tugging at my arm again I glared at Jake -"Let's not make a scene here. Just go from here."

"Why ? Did you think just because you scored a date with me you are now popular ? Or is it that now you are Jimin's slut you are exclusive for him ?"- He smoothly humiliates me as everyone around watched us. I was about to slap him but he twisted both my arms flushing me to him.

"You are just a slut who opens her legs for money and-"

He couldn't complete his sentence as a strong punch fell on his jaw dislocating it as soon as they met. Jake fell on the cafeteria floor painfully groaning , I saw a fuming Jimin like last time hiding me from everyone.

"What the hell , Jimin ?"- Jake seethes.

"How dare you ? Who gave you the rights to touch her and humiliate her ?"- Jimin grits his teeth , the veins on his neck popping out scarily. Jake chuckles darkly raising to his feet with a swollen and bloody face -"Why ? Is she yours now ? Your slut to fuck ?"