Coco Quinn's Birthday

POV: No one

Coco Quinn was supposed to be out spending her 14th birthday with her family, but her parents flight was delayed from their trip so she spent the day hanging out with her sisters Rihanna and Kaylee. Later in the evening Rihanna and Kaylee left the house to go shopping and Coco got in the shower.

POV: Coco Quinn

First I went to the bathroom and then took all of my clothes off as I hear this noise and I see Kaylee's friend Toby in my house standing in front of me.

I quickly cover myself up and ask him what he is doing here. He answers that he is looking for Kaylee as she invited him over. I then tell him that Kaylee is not home and realize that she must have left the door unlocked and that's how Toby got in.

Toby then says to me "Your boobs look big for your age." I look down and realize I'm doing a terrible job at covering myself up and smile nervously. I've never had a guy look at me this way before and he is my sisters really hot friend.

"Your really hot," I say to him and he laughs. "Do you want to have sex with me," he says, "I can tell that you're a virgin." I say, "I would, but I'm about to get in the shower. How about a rain check?" "Can I join you?" he asks. "Sure", I say, and he takes his clothes off and we both hop in the shower.

As he takes his clothes off I start to notice his erect dick and it looks to be around seven inches long. I am now starting to wonder how it will fit inside of me. 

The first thing Toby doe sis immediately start sucking on my big boobs and I start moaning instantly. I can also feel his erect dick pushing on my stomach as he continues to suck my boobs. I then realize that we don't have any towels to dry ourselves off after the shower, but Toby says, "Coco, we don't need any towels."   

I let Toby wash my body and he then starts massaging my boobs making us moan even more. I then get on my knees and start to suck his dick slowly, but then I pick up the pace as I get used to it because I have never given a blowjob before. He then climaxes in my mouth and offers to lick me.  He then starts to lick my already wet tiny pussy and that causes me to moan even louder.  "Ah! Ah!" I say as I am cumming for the first time.

After I climaxed Toby turns off the shower and carries me to my bed where he instructs me to spread my legs. "Okay ," I say as he spreads my legs wider and aims his dick for my pussy's entrance. He then climbs on top of me and his dick starts to penetrate my virgin pussy. I then start crying out in pain as he pops my cherry and I start to bleed a little. After the pain subsides he starts picking up the pace a little bit and my big boobs start bouncing. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I say as his dick pushes in and out of my tight teen pussy. "Fuck Toby Fuck Fuck, Ah!" I say as my pussy tightens around his cock and he shoots his cum deep inside of me while I cum with him simultaneously.

Then I hurry to get cleaned up and get dressed knowing that my sisters could come home at any moment. I start a load of laundry to get my sheets clean, when I hear the door opening and I force toby out of the living room window so my sisters don't see that he was here.

End of Part 1