Cabin

He just sighs to himself walking through the snow deep in the forest far away from civilization and with no other Pokémon around to save him from his fate that awaits him.

He didn't think something like this would ever happen to him but he had to honor it no matter how ridiculous it was.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other much but we've never hung out together before...so this will be my first time spending time with her"

He looks at his surroundings seeing lots of trees and up at the night sky as snow fell from the sky.

"I wonder what we'll be doing out here for the whole winter" he thought to himself not coming up with any answers.

Once he reach his destination he'll be alone with her.

Just the two of them.

Alone, lock in a cabin together and who knows what ideas his host has on her mind.

Away from Civilization except going to the nearest village just to get groceries.

Facepawing himself he began to wonder what will happen the moment he knocks on the door when he gets there.

"Maybe she'll open it up, pull me inside, close the door, lock it and pin me against the door with her body and start kissing me right away"

That would definitely surprise Marshadow if it happens right away.

After walking a little bit further in the forest he notice a small cabin up ahead with smoke coming out of the chimney.

"Looks like she has a fire started already, oh Arceus why do I get the feeling that something will happen when I get there"

He gulp and proceeded to his destination secretly hoping the first night a simple night.

After a minute of walking in the snow he reach the front door and looks at it.

"Here goes nothing" he thought to himself and reach a paw over knocking on the door.

Once pulling his paw away he heard something slam up against the door making him back up abit.

"Maybe I should go"

His legs wouldn't move as he heard a female voice on the other side of the door which sounds like she's struggling to get a bunch of locks unlock.

"Why does Diancie need a bunch of locks" he thought to himself backing of some more.

Once he back up into the snow the cabin door flung wide open and a figure tackle him into the snow causing him to gasp out in surprise as he lands on his back and his arms wrapping around the Pokémon on top of him.

"Marshadow you came, your here just like you promise" a female voice happily said hugging the shadow fighting mythical Pokémon.

His muzzle turn abit red from the Pokémon nuzzling him very affectionately

"Y-Yeah I'm here Diancie" Marshadow replied sheepishly returning the hug too until he felt a kiss on his cheek from the Diamond mythical Pokémon.

It made his cheek turn abit red but he rubs her back gently and is ready to get up but the Pokémon on top of him wasn't ready to let go yet.

Diancie kiss Marshadow other cheek making his cheeks more red.

"Um D-Diancie Uh s-shouldn't we go inside now since it's abit cold o-out here"

She heard his replied before looking at him with a nod.

"Of course Marshy and I got dinner all ready for us tonight too" she said giving Marshadow forehead a kiss too.