𝟒𝟏

I was parked outside my parent's house thinking about if I should just forget about it and go

I was parked outside my parent's house thinking about if I should just forget about it and go. But how else do I expect for them to support me wit what happened if they don't know.

"I regret this shit already." I said to myself as I walked on the doorstep and rung the doorbell. Thankfully it was mom who opened the door.

"Hey Makai." She hugged me.

"Wassup dukes." I said closing the door behind me.

"What brings you by, haven't seen you since the lil get together." She said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about- Good cause your behavior was out of line and unacceptable." My dad cut me off.

"You got some against me or something cause why you always doing that." I said. I was trying not to get mad but anything he say be some dumb ass shit.

"Okay let's just calm down, Erin at least him explain himself." My mom said.

That just made me not even want to tell them no more he just messed it up. Cause why the fuck would you try to call me out on my behavior when it's obvious I did it for a reason. He look pass every single thing, like who would just act like that out of nowhere for no reason.

I was better off just talking to my momma alone or some shit, cause this just pissed me off.

"It better be a good reason." My dad mumbled as we sat down.

"Erin hush, what happened Makai i'm listening?" My mom asked. I didn't know how to say it.

"Speak." My dad said.

"You know what, nevermind." I stood up about to walk out the door.

"See look what you did Erin, Makai hold on." My mom said walking after me.

"Nah imma just leave, cause how i'm supposed to be comfortable sayin' what I gotta say if he always doing shi-stuff like that." I said.

"We'll just talk to me about it then, don't worry about him. Let's go on the patio so we can talk in private." She said and we went to the patio.