001

Nine years later...
  After the war was over life wasn't the same. For no one. I'm not saying it was bad, at least not for everyone. When the school was rebuilt many went back to finish school. Hermione, Pansy, Theo and I did. My brother got a job at the Ministry of Magic, which was easy giving our status. Hermione and Ron got married, so did Harry and Ginny, making all of us family. Blaise and Pansy did too and they opened a bar together.
  George was devastated with Fred's death which it's understandable. He turned Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes into a "money spinner" with Ron. He also eventually married Angelina Johnson and named his first son after his twin, Fred.
  Millicent started working at the Ministry of Magic in the Head of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission department and she was doing great. She is nothing like Dolores Umbridge.
  As for Draco Malfoy, well I didn't know anything about him other then that he was working in the Ministry of Magic too as an Alchemists and that he had married Astoria Greengrass. After he just left with his mom and dad we had zero contact. A part of me was happy for him because he had a family but the other, obviously, was not. He was my first and only love and I felt that for him I was just a play around thing. For me he was a whole book but for him I only was a page, a page he tore from his book. But it had been years I had to get over it.
  I opened a pediatric hospital in the wizarding world. All by myself. Of course I had a lot of money, the money my parents had left me and my brother before they died. Thanks to them it was posible. Theo also worked for me as a nurse.
Seven month after the war, on December 2nd, I gave birth to a beautiful girl I named Arianell, which means silver. Just like her eyes and just like her dad's eyes. She had dark brown hair just like me but silvery-gray eyes like her dad, and that's why I named her Arianell, she looks just like him. Nobody was expecting her. When I told Harry and all of my friends I has pregnant they were shocked. I was only 19 and not only that but when I told them, I was already almost 4 month into the pregnancy. When I first found out was when we were staying at the safe house at the beach with Bill and Fleur and I couldn't tell them because we were still running around looking for Hucruxs and then the war happen and I was two months by then, so I waited for when we were a little more settle down and calmed about everything that had happened. I had to explain how I got to that position which wasn't easy. Some asked who the dad was, other didn't even have to. I had to explain to them that when people were scared and in danger, they were in a cellar and Hermione was suffering, I was in a closet having sex. Obviously they eventually forgot about that because everything was over at that point but I understand them.
  Draco had no idea this kid was his or that she even existed. I prohibited any who knew us both to tell him. I didn't want to ruin his life or made him come back for pity. He had made me suffer so much I didn't want him in my life.
But he was back.