12

ok so i have to explain to panda right now and remind yuuji to shut his mouth again before i make him.

"ok so the thing is, uh I've been... living with satoru?" i say, not sounding so sure.

"why do you sound like you're asking me that uh and why are you living with satoru?" panda say looking at me weirdly.

"don't tell me...you guys have a thing?!!" he add almost shouting.

"shhhh...and yeah i guess you can say it like that. me and satoru got arrange to marry each other and carry the clan head title though i would say that we both don't want to" i sigh.

"wow... isn't it awkward? you said it yourself, you guys grew up together so like how?"

i was about to answer panda when yuuji suddenly speak

"but it could also help since they're close.. it's like marrying your bestfriend, that's not so bad. many people do that oh and if you've seen them, you would think that they're perfect for each other!! i really think they're actually in love with each other" he smile smugly.

oh wow this kid...
im so gonna beat him up..
he sure is good in gossiping.

"well it's true that you guys looks good together" panda laugh and i roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah, so anyway pls don't tell anyone about it panda. and yuuji, if you did that again im not gonna hesitate on throwing you off the cliff" i glare at him before standing up from my seat. i look at the both of them and grab their hand intertwining our pinky finger.

"pinky promise" i smile softly.

and then i drag them to the other student because the "match" is starting. i thought im free to go but then, suddenly there's a hand blocking the way out. i turn around and see that it's none other than..

megumi

uh-oh i forgot about him..i smile sheepishly at him before quickly pulling him into a hug.

"im sorry gumi, please let me explain everything to you after the event. i swear, i promise i would tell you everything and answer all of your question" i whisper at him as i hear he sigh.

he return my hugs as he speak

"you better do, nee-san"

i release him from my hugs as i ruffle his hair.

"and that's why you're the best gumi"

an hour later

im gonna stay with the student until they start but they're all busy chattering so i just observe them, leaning against a wall.

somehow i feels like there's something gonna happen today but i tried to shrug it off.

but... should i use my eyes to look into the future now? so that I'll have time to recover my energy after using my eyes, in case anything really happen.

I'll ask satoru later, although he's immature brat he's still the strongest and he's actually always so serious especially when it's about his work and his student.

as i space out, i somehow eavesdrop to megumi and yuuji's conversation.

"did anything happen?" megumi ask yuuji and ofc he just shrugged it off and smile.

then my mind wander again, i know this is fate and all. i do believe in fate but, how is it if yuuji  never eat sukuna's finger?

will he live normally just like before? just like any other people outside of jujutsu world?

how is it if megumi's never abandoned, instead he live happily away from the zenin clan and all the higher up?

how is it if rika didn't die, so yuta and her could live happily together? marrying each other and having kids..

how is it if satoru and i are just normal people without curse energy, without this whole clan things? if we didn't inherited the clan ability.. if we're not chase by the higher up, if we're free from this hell?

if we're not related?

then, will i still meet him? if i do, will we be able to live a happy normal life?

what is a normal life anyway? because somehow seeing curse, killing them and hell even killing people seems normal to me, to us. it's our normal life. that's just how we see normal is.

knowing that im overthinking things, i take a deep breath and quickly teleport to the teacher's cctv room.

what's the use of thinking about it anyway? I've lived 28 years of this normal life of mine, not like i can change it now.

"yuri-chan~~ are you okay? are you feeling sick?" satoru appears in front of me holding my face with his two hand, checking it.

"nah im fine, just thinking" i replied nonchalantly.

"you're overthinking it again huh? don't worry yuri-chan, if anything you know im here by your side right? now come on give me that bright smile again" he said, pinching my mochi-like cheeks.

i leg out a little sigh before chuckling at his antics.

"yeah i know"

and just like that all the worries, anxieties and negative emotions that's once there in my heart at the moment, disappear.

that's just how it is when im with you...
it's always like this