The greeting

Jessy's POV
----------------------------------------------

I see him, stepping out of the moving truck in his sexy laid back fothermucker sweater and in baggy pants. Just the look of him makes me drool. "WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING, I NEVER EVEN MET HIM AND YET I THINK HE IS AN AMAZING DUDE!" I screamed at myself. But I couldn't help it. I decided to greet him and his mother. "Hello I'm Jessica, your next door Nehbor. I was wondering if you need any help unpacking?" " hi I'm Angie, and this is jeydon. That would be very helpful if you could help jeydon take his luggage to his room." Supriseingly, jeydon hasent said a word to me yet, he was just staring straight at a my boobs. We walk up to his room and set down the luggage. He said thank you and just walked out " I'll be right back" he exclaimed. I sat his bed waiting for him to come back I was so excited to see his face again. He came back with his hands behind his back. I wanted to give you a gift since you help me unpack and everything. He pulled out a pink vibrating dildo. He said "I thought you would be interested in this because you just kept staring me down outside your window." He flinched after I quickly grabbed it out of his hand, I said thank you and just left.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if it wasn't that good and I know it was short so trust me it will be better. I will try to make a new chapter every two days! Luv you all my baby turtles!💚🐢