Sundrop x reader a tale of forbidden love

It was my new day of the job, working at Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria.
I wasn't particularly excited for this job, but it will pay the bills soooo.
I've never been to this place before, except for the job interview.
So basically everyday from 12AM to 6Am I have to just walk around the place and make sure nobody breaks in, but I heard that the animatronics get a bit quirky at night, whatever that means.

I make it to the place, and no kidding these animatronics get a bit quirky this animatronics literally have there own rooms and talk to themselves.
I walk over to the Daycare area and guess how you get in? THROUGH A SLIDE

(It was kinda fun)

Author note: THIS IS WHEN THEY MEET *FANGIRLING NOISES* (pretend it's 2018, I'm not being serious)

Then this Sun animatronic jumps into the ball pit and picks me up.

Sun guy: YOU MUST BE THE NEW SECURITY GUARD OH BOY A NEW FRIEND

y/n: Oh my put me down Sun guy

Sun guy: SUN GUY???? MY NAME IS SUNDROP

y/n: Well, put me down Sun drop

Sundrop: ALRIGHT NEW FRIEND

y/n: My lord the programming on these animatronics are weird, aren't you guys not supposed to touch people, won't you guys have a lawsuit????

Sundrop: WE HAVE HAD MANY LAWSUITS BEFORE

y/n: HUH?

Sundrop: WHAT

y/n: HUH?

Sundrop: WHAT

y/n: HUH?

Sundrop: WHAT?

y/n: Okay where are we going with this

Sundrop: I HAVE NO IDEA

y/n: Well I have to go and check the rest of this place, so um bye

Sundrop: BYE

I left the Daycare Unit, bewildered by that strange interaction.

I don't whether I was just a fucking weirdo or the fact that the author has no idea on how to build up a  human falling in love with an animatronic, but that Sundrop guy was kinda hot. Like very. Exceedingly hot. Sexy even!

I shake that thought out of my head. You stupid down bad weirdo. I think. Ugh I'm so single as a Pringle.

I do my job until 6 am and then go home.

*The Next Day*
I visit Sundrop again.

Sundrop: WELL HOWDY DO PARTNER!!!!

y/n: Hello Sundrop!

Sundrop: I HAVE JUST REALIZED I NEVER CAUGHT YOUR NAME.

y/n: My name is y/n!

Sundrop: THAT IS A LOVELY NAME.

I start blushing.

y/n: W-well thank you, thats very kind.

Sundrop: YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU.

I blush even harder.

y/n: Oh well, thank you.

We end up talking on the play place until my shift ended.

I leave the place, blushing, he is so wonderful and he obviously loves me back, but it can never be because I am a human and he is an animatronic so it'd be really weird.

Than all of a sudden Sans appears in front of me riding a shark holding a bacon.

y/n: What the hell???

MEGALOVANIA starts playing.

Sans: Hey what's up, it's Sans probably wasn't expecting me to be here.

y/n: SANS?? AS IN SANS THE SKELETON FROM THE HIT 2015 GAME NAMED UNDERTALE????

Sans: yeah it's me. Anyways I'm here to tell you to go tell him you love him and stuff and get married.

The Shark: Hello I can talk. Anyways I was a bit in the same situation you are in. I fell in love with the bacon. I was suppose to kill him to get rid of a curse, but we fell in love instead.

The Bacon: Hello I can talk too. Yeah we're now married and having a child soon.

The Bacon and The Shark start kissing.

Sans: So yeah go kiss the Sun guy because you really have nothing going on in your sad pathetic life.

y/n: I'm so confused right now, but I guess your right, I'll do what you say.

Sans: GREAT!!! We'll come too.

I hop on The Shark with Sans. The Shark still kissing The Bacon.

We burst into the the Daycare unit.

Sundrop: WHAT THE???

y/n: Sundrop I know we only have known each other for 2 days, but I LOVE YOU!!!

Sundrop: I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, BUT I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Sundrop hops onto the Shark and we ride off into the sunset kissing. Sans sitting behind us staring.

THE END!!!!