Who is he really? // Part 1

The young 16 year old boy itched at the stitches trailing the backside of his head, leaving red marks and eventually small red droplets. Three months ago, he had self operated on himself and stitched a mask to his face in order to keep his identity out of the way.

Whilst you could still see his curly green hair, the entirety of his face was covered by a large black bunny mask, with a wide grin trailing from side to side and eyes that worked like a one way mirror. Trails of red and grey gave feeling to the mask, other then just something to keep him away.

He typed away on the keyboard in front of him, biting the bottom of his lip as he concentrated, itching even harder on the stitches. It had become a habit to do, even though it usually hurt him.
He opened a small web page, scanning the contents. All about the League of Villains..
Of course, he had been quite lucky to receive a call a few nights ago from one of the few members that remained. They said their name was All For One, and he had requested a place where Shigaraki and any people who may work under him could stay in secret, or host meetings.
Clicking open yet another website, he surveyed what he thought would be a fine idea of a place.
3 years ago, a fire had caused a warehouse to be abandoned on the outskirts of the main city, living on a pretty lonely road. It was still standing and unbothered. Perfect for villains.

He laid his head back on his office chair, groaning in annoyance. Sure, it was quite.. fun.. to plan out these reckless attacks, but it also made him ache, sitting in one place all day, every day. He reached for the small chip packet next to him, opening it as he reached to the corner of his mask, clicking the two small hidden buttons. The smile compartment slid open and he shoved the food in his mouth. Of course, he wouldn't let himself starve. Sure, it was painful, but it had its advantages.

-Eraserhead's POV-
Nezu laid out a few reports concerning the 'League of Villains', who had very nearly ended All Might during the USJ incident, if it weren't for a few accident prone students and late arriving teachers. 
"I'm sure we all know what this meeting is about."
The mouse-bear-dog hybrid of a principal announced with a smile.
"The League of Villains attacked the USJ a few days ago, harming students of class 1A and nearly exposing All Mights secrets. It was held by a man named Tomura Shigaraki, somebody named Kurogiri and 'Nomu'."
I grumbled in my seat, covered in bandages. I was tired, aching and curious, yet concerned. This Nomu had nearly overpowered All Might himself..

"We were able to interrogate a few of the lower thugs, and they loose a few important key facts. The league was led by another man who only spoke through a monitor, the plan was created by a masked child, and whatever these Nomu things are, they apparently have more."
I arched my brows up. So, this league was led by somebody anonymous, though the one who attacked was Shigaraki and Kurogiri. They had more of these Nomu things.. that wasn't so good. They didn't even make up their plans, a masked child did. Wait, a child?
"A child? Really? They're getting their ideas from some little kid?"
I wasn't the only one wondering, as Hizashi asked aloud.

"We suspect a teenager. Despite the fact it would be smarter to get rid of the League altogether, we were aiming to get rid of the boy and the portal villain quickly. That would at least get rid of their transportation and escape routes, as well as their ideas. Then all we would have is that man-child and the other behind the screen."
Nezu then took out a folded piece of paper from who knows where and slid it in front of him. It displayed a very bad drawing of a bunny-masked boy with a mop of hair..
"One of the thugs, who had been in close contact with him, sent us this picture. Whilst I was looking for somebody close to this, I came over a report through a few years ago."
He held up another sheet of paper, this time a newspaper, and placed it next to the picture.
"Another thug, from a different group altogether, said they were given the idea of attack by the same boy."
I stared at the picture, realizing how quiet everybody else was.
"So, we believe this boy is assisting multiple villain groups with intellect. Escape routes, entrances, places, etc. He apparently even knows whoever would be there and their name, quirk and fighting style. He isn't fighting, but he could still easily become a very hard villain to pass."
There were murmurs of concern. This boy was the intelligence, the planning behind multiple villain groups.

So, just.. who is he really?