Jigoe fluff

It was a cold winter night. And the Lupgang flew to Hong Kong for Lupin's mission of getting the golden gem necklace that the great Chow Chow once owned. They heard the news that it was about to be transported to a museum in China by air, so Lupin took this sweet chance to steal it with ease.

It was the night before the heist, so Lupin was at their hotel room planning for tomorrow by himself. Jigen was bored out of his mind and was repeatedly hitting bullseyes on the dartboard. Goemon was sitting on the couch watching a random Cantonese romance show that was playing at the time while cleaning his blade. They both had time to spare, so the pair decided to have a stroll around the city instead.

When they were almost out the door, Lupin threw Jigen's leather wallet towards him. That's weird, Jigen swore it was just in his suit pocket a moment ago. But he brushed it off. He smirked and thanked Lupin before locking the hotel door and leaving.

When he locked the door, he could see that Goemon already pressed the elevator button at the end of the marble hallway. Jigen jogged to the elevator doors with his hands in his pockets.

The elevator arrives with a high pitched ding and they both enter it.

—————————————————

A wave of cold air hit both of their bodies upon exiting the glass hotel doors. It sent a shiver down Jigen's spine.

The atmosphere of one of Hong Kong's tourist cities---- Tsim Sha Tsui at night has a extremely lively feel. The chatter from the sea of people of all walks of life passing by, the clatter of vehicles of diverse kinds zooming by, the stop lights' never-ending dinging and the bright neon lights of the advertisement signs around every corner. The consistency of the same thing over and over again made it seem as if the streets were just duplicates. Going on and on and on.

"Hm, pretty lively for this time of day." Jigen raspily murmured as he lifted his arm to check the sliver watch on his wrist. Which showed that it was 7:01 p.m.

Goemon nodded. "I agree, it certainly is a night owls' paradise."

The sidewalk was basically overflowed with people so Jigen held Goemon's hand as they walked along the road. He used the excuse of not wanting to lose each other, but they both know deep down he just wants them to hold hands together. They don't usually do lovey-dovey couple stuff like this outside. So they both had a soft but unmissable blush on their faces.

They continued their evening walk in peaceful silence. Although the streets were filled with all sorts of noises that the average joe would consider to be disrupting, they both felt at ease. It's been a long time since they've had some spare time to spend alone together and could have a peaceful stroll without worrying about work.

The hatted man was keeping an eye out on the row of stores that were next to the sidewalk. He was looking to spot a convenience store around the corner to buy some cheap cold beer to enjoy later on a bench or whatever. Goemon didn't really have anything on his mind at that moment. All that mattered was he was spending quality time with his lover and that's good enough.

After turning a few corners of the busy street, Jigen saw a convenience store and smiled. "Yo, Goemon. Wanna buy something to treat ourselves? It's on me." He said, shoving his hand into his suit jacket's inside pocket. Grabbing his black leather wallet out.

Goemon turned his head and with a warm smile, he replied, "Sure, of course."

The hatted man was slightly taken aback. Sure, it wasn't a rare occurrence for Goemon to laugh or smile. But this time he smiled with... pure relaxation in his eyes. He didn't feel the need to keep on his usual stoic demeanour anymore. And to think that he smiled like this from such a simple outing gave butterflies to Jigen's stomach.