𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 (𝐢𝐢)

Chapter 5 (Part 2)

Chapter 5 (Part 2)

I woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready for work.

I turned off my alarm, and I was surprised to see five messages from Yves. I opened them and I was shocked to see two messages sent at midnight and three sent at two am.

00:30 ~ (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱

00:37 ~ 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

02:45 ~ (𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱)

02:47 ~ 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸, 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.

Did he even sleep?

I swear this man lived and breathed business. I could tell he was extremely hard working, because personally at that hour, I was literally dead.

I went through his documents and I gaped when I noticed that they all had a minimum of fifty pages each. That means I had to go over more than one hundred and fifty pages before I got to the office.

Perks of being a billionaire's personal assistant.

Yves was going to be present in the office today and I wanted to make sure I was very up to date with my work and also looked presentable on my official first day of working directly with him.

He had been absent for nearly two weeks but I was frequently surrounded by his masculine scent whenever I was in his office, his study or anywhere he was frequently found. I had the freedom to inhale it with no one present to judge me.

After spending two hours writing notes, analysing and going through all his documents and making my personal suggestions, I went for my bath.

I shaved my legs to perfection, washed and dried my hair then tied it into a neat bun, scrubbed my body till I was freshly raw and afterwards, got dressed in a perfectly ironed white blouse with a matching pleated skirt that hung above my knees.

I topped the entire outfit with some pointy white heels, a matte leather bag and a small heart necklace I had managed to get from my mother's jewelry collection.