𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I got to the dinner table when both the sexy men were already settled, having their meal over a heated discussion about business.

"You ought to go vegan in the company, I swear I nearly collapsed when I saw Macey's lunch today," he spoke with a shudder.

"I don't have time to deal with recruitments when employees start leaving," Yves smirked, and I thought he looked so fucking hot. He was dressed in a white t-shirt that hugged his ripped abs and massive biceps that I'd lick them in a heartbeat. God I needed help.

His hair was dishevelled and he looked so effortlessly tantalising. The breath instantly left my lungs when his grey eyes caught sight of me.

He immediately stood up and came to pull out my chair for me like a gentleman. I smiled at his gesture, feeling extremely special in that moment.

Standing next to him for the first time ever felt surreal. I felt like a complete dwarf and from estimation, I could barely even touch his chest without having to tiptoe.

I thanked him and sat quietly while they discussed the most random topics. I couldn't help but steal tiny glances at him. At some point, I accidentally caught his gaze, and I was the first to look away when he easily held it with great intimidation.

I hadn't stopped clenching my thighs under the table. I couldn't even help myself when he whispered into my ear after dismissing himself from the dinner table.

"See me in my study."

Aiden gave me a suspicious gaze, and I only stuck my tongue out at him then got up to follow him. He let me in first, and I hoped to God I wasn't blushing.

He shut the door behind him before walking towards me. His steps were slow and steady but intimidating, his familiar scent immediately wrapping around me and triggering my emotions again.

"I was very impressed by your competence and the wise suggestions that you made on the documents I sent you this morning." His deep voice was gentle and sexy. "I apologise if it was so early in the morning. I like to put my ideas across while they're fresh."

"Oh no worries, it's my job after all." I smiled, "do you ever sleep though?"

He moved a little closer to me and my breath hitched, his deliciously refreshing scent intoxicating me. "Hm, it depends if the thoughts of you aren't as persistent."

I could barely answer as my face heated up. Did he just say-

"I, I don't know what to say," I laughed slightly and he crossed his muscular arms with a smirk, his wavy hair falling in front of his perfectly chiselled face. He was such a beautiful man.

"I know, you don't have to. I'll see you tomorrow morning." His tympanic voice was so soothing, my panties were an epic mess right now. "By the way, your moan is pretty sexy."

~

"You know Aiden, you're too full of yourself," I commented as he stuffed some popcorn into his mouth. He was always eating, everytime I was around him, he was either drinking or eating.

"So what Island? I know I'm drop dead gorgeous so yeah," he adjusted his pyjama t-shirt and I immediately scoffed.

"You wish, anyways, time for me to get ready for work," I pulled the bed covers off me but he groaned in return.

Aiden had barged into my room at 4AM with two buckets of popcorn to watch a movie until it was officially time to get ready. I had scolded him for entering my room without warning and for interrupting my peaceful sleep.

"Do you have to? The movie is almost finished Island, just one more minute." He begged but I shook my head vehemently.

"That's what you said the last time. I'm not falling for it again," I walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning," he called out to me as I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

I made sure to lock my door this time and took a quick shower. I was curious to know why Yves really was in my shower the other day and I vowed to corner him until he told me about it.

I went back to my closet and got dressed in a sleeveless white crop top and some matching businesswomen pants. I wore some strappy high heels then put a jacket on before doing my makeup and hair.

Once I was ready, I left with my chauffeur and I checked Yves' schedule in the meantime. We got to the company on time and I could see Ashley giving me the dirty eye as I passed by. I couldn't give less of a fuck about what everyone else perceived me as.

When I ascended to Yves' office, I managed to text Zoë about my hectic schedule. I was only going to leave the office around 6PM being Yves' personal assistant.

As soon as I opened the door, I gasped at the sight before me. My heart dropped and I gasped in perplexity.