𝐓𝐄𝐍

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Stop." He tightened his grip around my body when I began to fidget.

Yves effortlessly lifted me off my feet, my back against his hard but warm muscular chest. Once I had stopped wiggling, he placed me down but his hand on my waist never moved.

He stroked my soft skin gently, his bright grey eyes still looking at me from the mirror. My arms hadn't left my chest and I wasn't planning on removing them.

My pulse skyrocketed as I stared at him through the mirror, his mountainous figure behind me and his large arms around my body. We looked pretty cute, I'll admit. Pretty hot too.

I inhaled him slowly as his fingers travelled up my thigh to my waist. His fingers hooked on the sheer material that obstructed him from my labia but moved them just as quickly as he brought them.

My skin was starting to feel hot again and I could feel that weird sensation of pleasure stir in my womb again. I wanted to turn around and press my lips against his but his tight grip restricted me from doing so.

"I can't stay away from you, no matter how much I try," he murmured against my neck, his melliloquent voice making my panties even more soaked.

His lips brushed oh so softly against my skin before licking my jawline with his long pink tongue. I moaned quietly at this then whimpered needily, begging him to do more erotic things to me.

Despite telling myself that I'd never let him touch me again because it waa against work protocol, I found myself craving and submitting to his touch.

"You're so gorgeous," his much deeper and low voice whispered against my ear as my cheeks went crimson.

"Yves," I sighed as his long index finger lightly brushed over my core that burned with desire ever so lightly.

It was close to non-existent but I still felt it. I immediately started throbbing at the effect and shut my eyes in pleasure.

"You should stop saying it like that," he growled, his large palm cupping my left ass cheek.

Yves' jaw was clenched and his stormy grey eyes were hooded with desire. He looked breathtaking, even in just a shirt and joggers. What made him look even hot was the way the first two buttons were unfastened, giving me a glimpse of his smooth, muscular chest.

"Why are you torturing me?" I whined as he massaged my back with his thumb.

He pulled his pink plump lips into a devilish smirk. "I should even be asking you that," his hand went to my arms that were shielding my promiscuous bra.

"I'm not-" I gasped when his teeth expertly attacked the sensitive skin on my neck. The sight of him inhaling my scent, licking and biting my neck made me drip even more.

"Those dresses you wear, those shorts and trousers you often wear Isla. They torture me," he murmured, his large hand massaging my ass as I resisted a moan.