The rain is killing me

Here you are again stuck in the last drop because of how hard the rain is.You ordered a shot of whiskey,it was pretty good in your opinion.you were zoned out thinking about your past.you missed Silco so much if Vander hadn't had killed him you wouldn't be suffering so badly.you also missed powder because she went missing along with vi but vi tried so hard to be with you but all you wanted was Silco.you had a hunch that Silco was alive but yet again how were you to know. You were stuck with vander until he died but you were glad he did.
Someone came and tapped your shoulder "hey it's after hours you can't be here"
You replied with "oh...I'm sorry I'll leave..."and so you did.
You went back to your apartment didn't take you long though.
You didn't know why your door was on locked though, you walked in and there he was,The one and only Silco.
He looked at you shocked you did the same,you were crying by the time you saw him,you thought he was dead but no here he is,he looks well and alive.
The only difference was his face,he was scarred.
You walked up slowly and asked "Silco..is that..you??" He replied "yes y/n it is me.."
You ran up and hugged him so tight to your surprise
He hugged back.
But the only thing he was looking at was your wrist,yes it was bleeding from the recent cuts you gave your self.
You being your self didn't know,but now feeling something wet dripping down your wrist you do notice,so does Silco. You take your wrist and look at it. And Silco says "Your bleeding..really bad y/n.."
All a sudden you blackout.