Why me? (listen to the song while reading)

Jungkooks pov

My heart was beating fast and my breath was ragged, I just got done with practice but my hyungs looked kinda upset. I brushed it off thinking that maybe it's because they were tired, I grabbed all my bags but I was told to put them down because I was not done. "Shy can't I go?" The lady said that I messed up to much so I have to practice for thirty minutes.

I waved goodbye to my hyungs as they left with a smile saying goodbye to me, nit long after I was able to finally go home and let's say I was not really in a good mood.when i walked through the door I went to the kitchen to get some some while my hyungs sat on the couch, jimin came up to me as started nagging at me "stop im tierd and not in a good mood" I said but he did not listen so I pushed him "I SAID STOP OK IM NOT IN THE MOOD".

All my other hyungs came running in and jimin started crying "hey pushed me and yelled at me" jimin whimpered and I sighed "why huh?" Yoongi and the others started snapping at me and I lost it "MAYBE BECAUSE IM MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND FRICKING TIERED TO THE POINT I COULD PASS OUT AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I KEEP GETTING MENTALLY ABOUSED SO MAYBE IDK BACK THE FRICK OFF" I snapped at them and they just stared at me.

I ran to my room and cried, I could not take the pain anymore it hurt so much.

FEW MONTHS LATER

I thought that it would get better but look I guess not, my hyungs now bully and abuse me to the point were I started cutting and not eating. I just wanted to end myself and thats what I did, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it then placed it next to me. I grabbed a fist full of pills and took them, not longer after I collapsed and everything went black.

Goodbye world, and hyungs.

Dear hyungs

If your reading this that means I'm dead, I'm so glad that we meet and I'm happy that we could sing and be together. I'm really sorry but all the pain I could deal with it, so I thought this was the best way so that you guys won't have to worry about me anymore.

Jiminie: I love you so so so much and I will miss, but please don't cry we will see eachother again.

Jin: thanks so much for acting like my eomma, I love you and I'll miss you

Tarhyung: hey taetae thaks so much for being there for me when the others were not, I love and miss you

Yoongi: hey grumpy lol thanks for all the cuddles and late night talks ill miss it and most ill miss you, love you

Namjoon: thanks for being such a great leader and friend and brither you are my hero, I'll miss you and always love you.

Hobi: soo remember when I broke your favorite bracelet well I fixed it and it's coming today so yw lol I'll miss you so so so much I love you hyung.

Bangtan: thanks for always being there for me when I was little I'm so glad that I was able to hangout with you and be apart of your group please never cry it hurts to see you guys cry I'm always watching over you guys don't forget this, I live you all so much goodbye

-love your fav bunny makane with them jokes

I read the paper out loud and everything was so true that it finally hit us, are maknae is really gone.