DISCLAIMER

Please read the following before you request...

I will NOT do FTM or MTF. The reason for that is explained in this tumblr post.

https://saitamastamaticsoup.tumblr.com/post/670461158456754176/i-think-its-very-weird-for-somebody-to-request-of

I'm not dissing trans at all because I was one at one point (I am one again but don't wanna be thought of as one now as of 5/31/2022,) (8/21/22 and I'm Genderfrithen lmao) it's just the fact that people act as if Obey Me is still giving MC she/her pronouns or their not embracing the other group. 

This same matter goes towards making the reader non binary, it's not needed and either way all that's going to do in the oneshot is bring one of the characters to say

"Oh I accept you for being trans, non binary, neopronouns." That in a way is one sided—my basic fluff Oneshots should always come off as gender neutral unless I do female or male intentionally. 

Also it's aware that the obey me characters themself show that they embrace the vast genders is from Mammon's dialogue in I think??? Was it the Yukata event?? Or the actual lessons I'm not sure... can anyone send me the pic for it 😂 

I can do cannibalism, triggering topics, deathpacito because of ketchup loss, but I will label it as 🔞🥀

Please bare in mind that I'm mostly doing Oneshots for the side characters (mainly Simeon, Diavolo, and Mephistopheles) I try to do the brothers but uh I'm mostly biased with Lucifer, Satan, and Beelzebub.

I may shun some Asmodeus requests if the concept does not interest me because I dislike him. If ya wanna know why just dm my Twitter (nxhmir) :,)

Anyways I hope you still like my writing. 

Copyright © 2021 nxhmir

**Edit as of January 21st 2022:

I do not want to do FTM/MTF mainly because it seems like the reader is admitting that they were originally one gender. If you want to be thought of as the opposite gender or another just say that. Reason why back then I never stated I was trans unless people inquired on why I wouldn't elaborate on things "men should know."

Seriously if you wanna be a female but your a guy GO FOR ITTT. I don't think you should always be like "yeah I'm trans..." if you wanna be a female, live that life my guy. Also I'm not doing Oneshots like that cause like I said, pretty one-sided.

**Edit as of May 31st 2022: 

I will not do Diavolo X Lucifer. I don't think their canonically a ship sorry, just because they go to each other's offices when it's late does not mean they have been doing the naughty. (Honestly why are you so dirty minded? 🤨) I just view them as a forced relationship if anything. Lucifer only works for Diavolo BECAUSE he's trying to help his brothers and tried to save Lilith. But Diavolo's stupid ass still got Lilith killed either way. And again Diavolo maybe the one having feelings, but remember he's literally the devil and is a rubicks cube—once you solve on side there's three other sides you haven't unlocked yet. In all honesty I will do it, if Diavolo is viewed as pushing himself onto Lucifer. (I really do feel bad for Lucifer every time I see him he's so delicate imo.) I'll probably do a oneshot on a literate view why I dislike the ship. (Oh now you wanna know who I ship with Lucifer? Simeon—it'll make sense just find the Headcanon chapter—)