Robarazzi ✔️

I looked around the room feeling like shit today, last night was not a good night at all. I look at my wrist, slowly and yet painfully I pull on my jacket because of the fresh cuts that I did this morning and last night after the whole fight with Father, I didn't even eat last night. I just want this day over with so that I can my sleep again.

I only wear clothes that hide my legs and arms, but sometimes I'm alright with showing my arms because the cuts that I have are older ones but I have always have new ones on my legs. I try not to Show Beck but he does not care if I have cuts because he have to says to me that I'm beautiful with or without the cuts and he only wants me to take care of myself and not others like I always do.
———
"Later." After the two couples left, I saw Cat running to our table. Everyone was eating and I was well, reading, like as always.

Cat put down a weird looking thing on the table, we all looked at her and than the guys continue with their food and I Continue reading my romance novel. "Don't you guys wanna know What that is?" She looked at all of us. I don't want to be here.

"Is it a transporter From the future That can beam you To another table, 'Cause if it is, What button do I push?" I questioned, putting my book away in my bag and getting out the pen from the inside of my jacket and begin to draw on my skin.

"That's so hurtful." Cat sat down next to Andre and Tori. "You know, You don't always have to be Mean to everyone." Tori told me, sticking my tongue at her, who was beside me on my right.

"C'mon little Human, Tell us about your doo-Hickey." Andre nudged Cat with a smile on his face.

Beck Whispers in my ear with a low voice, "I love giving you hickeys." He puts his hand on the side of my ass-cheek. I smile

"Okay, it's called: The snowbee. Watch" As she pressed the button on the weird Machine, it flew out snow that covered us and their food. Jade pressed the button to make it stop.

"It makes pretend snow."

" I see that." Andre whipping away the fake snow from himself.

"It's all over my tostada." Beck told us, I can't have any of his food anymore. "And my pizza." Tori said. "Well, do not eat it." Cat pointed out with her hands up. "Why?" Jade look up.
"Cause it says The fake snow is toxic And can cause Abdominal bleeding." Cat told us, they push the food away from them. "That sounds cool." The guys look at me, Beck put his hands on my mouth telling me to shut up.

"So what made you Buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?"

"This catalog." Cat held up a book that read, Sky store: Radio, with a little smile. "Sky store?" Beck questioned, I helped Tori get the fake snow and pushed it close to her face, with a laugh, which she didn't like.

"Yeah. I went to visit my uncle And uncle this weekend In San Francisco, And they had these on the plane. It's like filled with all kinds Of cool stuff you can buy. Oh, like this: A tree face. You put it on your tree To give it a face." I look closer, not impressed by the things in the sky book.

"What if you don't have A tree?"

"It also works on bushes." The long headed showed a smile on her face, talking to Tori. 

"Unbelievable. You guys have no idea How upset I am about... It snowed? In los angeles?" As Robbie is talking about something, I started to bang my head on the table, Beck quickly moved his hand from his sided to the table to my forehead. I think everybody was looking at me, "I'm sorry about..him."

They continue there conversation,"I told you Global warming was bogus." And of course he had the fucking puppet with him.
"Stop watching fox news." Robbie responded to him. "No, it's fair and balanced." Rex argue back.