°ʚA short Nagito & Y/n chapterɞ°

Lmao I writing this while listening to Nagito playlist thing where you dating and you can believe what the first song but anyways enjoy 💀❤

°

°

°

°

°

°

_________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

°

°

°

°

°

°
•Third person POV•

•{Y/n lay on his bed in his dorm room bored out his mind}•

"I'm so booooooooooorrrrrrred." The smol boy said still laying on his bed arms and legs lay out thinking of something to do with his life in this damn hell of a school, "I think I should ask one of my friends to hang out with me!.....but, who?" Y/n said sitting up with his hand under his chin thinking which his 'classmates' ( *cough* *cough* aka future lovers *COUGH*) to see which one them is willing to hang out with the cute trackstar, "hmmmm how abooooouuuuuuttttt *GASP* Nagito-san!" The boi said pulling out his phone thing E-Book and going to chat to have a private message with the Hope bagel, to see he free to hang out.

IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH HOPE BAGEL AND LITTLE HOPE
____________________________

LITTLE HOPE: NAGITOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(> . <)

:HOPE BAGEL IS ONLINE:

HOPE BAGEL: Yes my little hope ☺

LITTLE HOPE: Can you hang out with me...PLEASE!!!

HOPE BAGEL: Sure anything for my one and only hope ^-^♡

LITTLE HOPE: GASP REALLY!?! of course really you just said yes hehe OKAY I MEET YOU OUTSIDE YOUR DORM ALRIGHT!?

HOPE BAGEL: Okay

LITTLE HOPE: OKAY I COMING OVER BYE-BYE!!

:LITTLE HOPE IS OFFLINE:

HOPE BAGEL: *Sigh* what wonderful hope <3

:HOPE BAGEL DELETE ON MESSAGE:

EVERYONE IS OFFLINE
__________________________

Y/n put on a F/c tracksuit but with f/c shirt under it with a cute kawaii cat stuck in a teacup with f/c shoes to match that glow of course, and he start heading over to Nagito dorm room. Once he got there he knock on the door loud enough for the hope boi inside to hear once the smol boi heard a click he was greeted with the white hair and and his famous smile, "Well hello there Little hope." Nagito said to the small boi letting him inside which he gladly took and went over to his bed and sit down on. "Hi Nagito-san~ I glad you agreed to hang out with me!" Y/n said with a small smile on his cute face, Nagito did close eye smile back and went over and sit down next to the boy "Anything for you my hope I'm surprise you chose a trash like me to hang out with." The hope boy said smiling pointing at himself a little, Y/n gasp and pout a little cause he getting a little annoyed about Nagito putting his self down and come his self 'trash' and 'stepping stone' all the time, so he grab the taller male face close to his just nose touching. This caught Nagito off guarded, so he blushing from how close he was which he didn't mind at all "Nagito stop putting self down and calling yourself trash and all the stuff, you the ultimate luck for crying out loud you is amazing handsome kind person who always so kind to help people out anyway you can even if they don't need it okay." Y/n said with a serious look on his face but it look cute still, Nagito blink at what Y/n said trying to process it but he did was smile and said "But it true I am a piece a trash and not always that lucky, so I think it just best you just hang out wit-" before Nagito could finish he felt something kiss the tip of his nose so he look to see Y/n just kiss his nose with made his face go redder, "No you are not I chose to hang with you so it going stay it like that okay, now come let go get some bagels and F/f to eat alright?" The smol trackstar getting up off the bed and pulling taller male to his walking to door, Nagito just put a small smile on his face looking down at the smol boy holding his hand tight...

"Okay....my little hope..."

°

°

°

°

°

°

___________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

°

°

°

Welp I hope you enjoy this fun little chapter it has nothing to be part of story just Y/n x Nagito moment that's all but hope like it Ba-bye~<3