}•{ Insane Men

~•} C H A P T E R|7 {•~

Ishani was coming back from the bakery where she worked as a part-time receptionist and cashier

On her way, she remembered that she forgot to bring groceries yesterday and today her shelves would be empty as she always had a tight budget.

Looking at her wristwatch, she saw it was 8:30 pm.

She rushed towards the city mall.

Grabbing the things which were needed, she strode towards the billing counter.

She let out a frustrated sigh when she saw the long line at the billing counter.

She was already dead tired from her college, bakery, and then this!

But slumping her shoulder in defeat she waited for her turn to come as this was all she could do and hoped for all this to end quickly as she needed to make her dinner too.

Suddenly she saw a man, who walked directly towards the billing counter, not giving a damn about the line. Her insides boiled in rage when she saw that the cashier at the counter said nothing and silently started billing.

Not being able to control herself anymore, she yelled as all the frustration took a toll on her.

"Bloody idiot, you are blind or what? Can't you see the long line behind!"

That man turned immediately, taking out the sunglasses he looked at her sharply.

Sunglasses in the evening! Huh what a stupid thing in the name of style, She thought and gave him a mental eye-roll.

"Are you deaf too Mister!"

"Do you even know who I am Mis?" that man questioned while his eyes bored into hers.

"No, and I am not even interested to know." her tone was sweet like sugar.

"How dare you talk to me like this! I am VARDHAAN SINGH RATHORE!" He yelled enraged and thought that now she would stop her not-so-sweet mouth.

"Oh, Bloody Hierarchy!" She shouted in front of all making Vardhaan lose his sense.

How dare she insult ME in front of all! He thought bitterly.

"Control. Your. Tongue." He said emphasizing each word and controlling his rage as he wouldn't destroy his image in front of all.

"Why should I when I know I am stating the truth. You all are born with that freaking gold spoon stuffed inside your mouth, everything you wish is served to you in gold platters and then you people come and disturb our peaceful lives." Her eyes squinted in anger and chin high as she spat out each word harshly.