AIRPORT DRAMA😁

TIME SKIP (at airport)

Y/N POV

We went to airport and went to our personal jet...

When we enter we went to our seats I was going to sit with Jungkook but then Irene sat there and I was sad as JK let her sit there then I went to sit with Taehyung oppa

JUNGKOOK POV

I was sitting at my seat when I saw Y/N coming towards my seat but then Irene sat with me making me mad but I kept my cold face then I saw Y/N was sad that made me also sad then she went to sit with Taehyung hyung....

I was seeing them they were continuously smiling at each other then I saw tears in my baby's eyes that broke my heart but after some time she slept on hyung's shoulder which made me jealous. It should be me at place of hyung..

 It should be me at place of hyung

(Ignore the background)

Y/N POV

I sat with Taehyung oppa I was in my own thoughts when I got interrupted by Taehyung oppa's voice which made me flinch....

TAEHYUNG:- What happened Y/N where are you lost?🤨

Y/N:- N-Nowhere oppa just like this..😅

TAEHYUNG:- I know Y/N what are you thinking don't worry princess he will soon know your worth.😊

Hearing his words tears made its way through my eyes..

TAEHYUNG:- Don't cry princess.☺️

Y/N:- Ne oppa.🥺

After talking him I don't know when I fell asleep...

TIME SKIP (India)

We reached Indian airport when I heard someone shouting my name...

???:- Y/NNNN!!!

JUNGKOOK POV

We reached airport when we heard someone shouting Y/N's name making us all turn towards her....

Y/N POV

I know this voice ...I turned back and saw Mishti di my personal assistant but wait what is she doing here....

I turned back and saw Mishti di my personal assistant but wait what is she doing here

(Imagine her as Mishti)

Y/N:- Mishti di how are you? What are you doing? Why are you here?

MISH:- Control my laado control first take long breathe ...

Y/N:- Ok, now tell...

MISH:- I am fine and I am here to pick you all and Y/N there is media in front of airport as they know you are here.

Y/N:- How!!! Now what will we do??

JIMIN:- Y/N why happened why is media here?

LISA:- Yes are they here because of us?

MISH:- You guys don't know anything?

She said and looked towards Y/N for proper explanation but Y/N just smiled nervously...

Y/N:- Nothing oppas and unnies it's nothing.

MISH:- I have an idea!

Y/N:- WHAT?

MISH:- First of all everyone except Y/N will go from back gate and don't forget about your mask. And Y/N you will come with me from front gate.

JENNIE:- And can we know why?🤨

Y/N:- Can I please tell you afterwards and di what about guards?

MISH:- All done they are near gate

BTS & BP POV

We don't have any idea what are they talking about but we will ask about it to her later for now we did what they said and reached outside.

But then we saw Y/N coming out from front gate like any model and all the reporters were clicking her photos quick made us confuse...

Then she reached towards us and immediately sat in car .

___________________________________________

Hey ARMY,

Sorry for late updates as I got busy completing my assignments but finnally I got some time so I thought to update.

Once again sorry for late update. 🥺

Bye,
See you soon.

Till then take care love you guys💜