yaja time

nishimura riki is the youngest in enhypen. although sometimes he doesn't look or act like it, he's treated like the baby.

and it's not like riki hates being the youngest. he can get away with 80% of pranks on jay, jake brings him out to eat meat on the weekends for free, and heeseung lets him win a round of fifa if he's been on a losing streak. there's a lot of beneficial factors of being a maknae.

but there isn't anyone in the group that he can talk casually to, that's why riki loves yaja time so much. he wasn't used to speaking formally in korea, at first, because japan has no such thing. so when he had to be polite to the most closest people to him, he felt uncomfortable. 

more than 2 years in korea, however, riki got used to it—to some extent. there's this one person that riki wished he could talk casually to.

"jungwonie~"

"jungwonie hyung, riki. i'm a year older than you."

was their first conversation.

the two had officially met on iland, when everyone was running around the huge building to get familiar with their new home for the summer. they've seen each other around, whether it was when they ate in the cafeteria or when they bumped into each other at an ice cream shop but they've never actually talked.

so when riki sees the pretty eyed boy walk on stage, his face brightens up. despite jungwon's serious face, getting ready to perform, the apples of his cheeks are painted a pale pink.

riki thought it was cute, 'he's like a little kid.'

finally getting the opportunity to talk to him, riki mistakenly is under the impression that jungwon is the same age or younger. and yet, the dimpled boy chuckled it off and riki's heart flutters for the first time.

___

when enhypen is formed, riki realized just how cute jungwon could be.

he just thinks that jungwon is too cute. way too cute to be older than him, way too cute to be called hyung.

and all of the other members agree. sunghoon is a jungwon cat advocate, always mentioning that the leader always resembles those munchkin cats, jake needs to call him cute every second, heeseung absolutely adores him, sunoo recognised jungwon as one of the two cutest members (sunoo of course being number one), and jay believes that jungwon is cute even when he's not doing anything.

jungwon accepts all the babying with a shy smile or sometimes annoyed, but he adds this whine to all the teasing as well.

"stop hyung." he says, ears and cheeks turning red.

it gets to riki every. single. time.

he thought that it was the fact that jungwon had to whine because the older boy is usually put together, but his heart flutters when jungwon accidentally calls him hyung.

they were filming the soccer episode of en o' clock and because jungwon was so used to adding hyung at the end of the members name, he did the same to riki. the older members laughed at their leaders cute mistake but riki's coughed in surprise, face flushed.

riki wonders why he couldn't be born earlier than jungwon.

___

riki noticed that jungwon was affectionate a long time ago, but after the hyung incident, riki was highly attentive to how the older acted with everyone.

he acted unintentionally, even if the group were just going to watch a movie today. 

riki wanted to sit by jungwon, suddenly craving a cuddle from his favorite hyung. but jake interrupted his fast walk to jungwon.