𝟗. 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Kiarra groaned as faint rays of sunlight hit her eyes that made her twist in her white covers.

"Ugh.....why is my body aching so much." She felt her throat dry till the end and a subtle headache.

"Good morning Kia." Seonhee greeted with a huge smile and came to sit besides her on the bed.

"Huh.....Seonhee..." She looked around to take in her surroundings to confirm that it was her room.

"I came last night but you were...not conscious enough to realise." Seonhee chuckled in response.

"Where's Sunghoon?" That was the first thing that came to Kiarra's mind as she got off of her bed.

"He woke up quite early so he's working in the kitchen." Seonhee informed while following behind her.

"Detective Kiarra is finally up." Sunghoon commented as he opened the knot of the apron from his back.

"Were you cooking..?" Kiarra parted her lips in disbelief.

"I can barely boil an egg." He chuckled in response. "I just washed the dishes from last night." He explained and the woman ran a look around the whole place seeing everything shining with a not a speck of dust visible.

"Did you...?" She asked and he nodded.

"Don't worry. I didn't touch your desk." He answered making her sigh in relief.

"Did Heeseung leave?" Kiarra asked the man as he came to stand besides the couch.

"Yeah he did last night. Along with the others." He answered while he cracked his neck to the side and let out an exhale.

"Others? Wait." Kiarra widened her eyes. "Did Soobin come too?! Of course he did. How else I would've reached home." She clenched her hair in her hands while sitting besides him.

"We didn't let him know Sunghoon was here." Seonhee assured with a chuckle and she sighed in relief.

"Looks like the storm was severe last night." Kiarra moved the blinds to witness broken trees and branches laying in the outside parking.

"So, what's your plan for today?" Seonhee asked with excited eyes.

"What day is it? Oh right we're on holiday right now." Kiarra shook her head with a chuckle.
"Call your brother and ask him if he wants to go somewhere. I'm fine with anything."

"My brother? He's your friend too...even more perhaps.." Seonhee wiggled her eyebrows earning an exhale from the older one.

"I've always wanted to go the amusement park when I was young." Sunghoon interrupted.
"But sadly there was no one to take me." He frowned like a child.

"Are you asking me to babysit you?" Kiarra raised an eyebrow at him and he gave her a sheepish smile in response.

"You took responsibility of me so might as well fulfil it. Now you wouldn't want me to go there all by myself....what if I run away?" He answered playfully.

"I think I should go and call Soobin...." Seonhee excused herself awkwardly to go into the guestroom.

"I'll break your legs if you even try. And I'm not even joking. I've broken countless bones of criminals." Kiarra responded.