chapter 1

Misty covers pave the way, covering the dug up dirt and hiding the victorious predators from their prey. The trees like skyscrapers and the night like sea. It's all calm, too calm.

The lone car lights highlight the terrible infrastructure, though, it's hard to see as the fog hugs it. The engine whistles, and the tires buzz with anticipation.

However, the two inside are boasting in glam, smiles spread across the siblings' faces, and inpatient minds tapping against their skulls.

This is by far the scariest thing you've done for your channel yet. However, you both clearly know it will be worth the fear, making it all that much more exciting.

"Y/n, look!" Jimin points out the window somewhere to the far left. A dilapidated mansion stands still in the dead of the night.

You 'woah' due to having nothing to say, all words leave your mouth as you approach slowly, the car rocking left and right due to the rocky road.

It was so much bigger and better in person. You've only seen pictures, and even those were from some low-quality cameras that took the photos from a good mile away or so.

Being here, in person with a camera, knowing you're one of those few who dare to approach the drafted house just seems so impressive for you both and your followers.

You could see Jimin posting a picture of the building on his Instagram, though, it does pop up with an error. Guess you're just stuck with the basic recording for now, no quick updates about anything.

Your eyes are peeled on the house as you edge closer in the vehicle. This time you notice the huge clock inserted near the tip of the building, a ring of mist doughnutting the small tower-like part of the house.

You could see the gobsmacked expression on your brother's face as he parks the car and jumps out. You grab the equipment filled bags in the back and swing them over your right shoulder careful enough to not break anything inside the bag.

"Ready for this?" Jimin chuckles, pulling out his luxurious camera that he had spent his whole life saving up for.

"Can't say I'm not" you smile as Jimin clings to your side and holds down the 'on' button, a crimson light shines to show its recording as he turns the camera's holy flashlight on.

"Hey guys," he gives the device a genuine smile, as do you, stealing quick glances at the all famous building in front of you.

"Don't worry! We're not trespassing this time, " he laughs, his face illuminated by the godly light. "This time, ready? Ready?" He grins, adding tension to the intro to the video.

You can't help but smile at how childish your little brother can be at times. He loves YouTube, and he loves filming videos. He also loves you, and that's why Jimin always puts you both in all of these complex situations every time you record anything together.

"Look!" Jimin turns the camera around, his face focusing on the camera as his eyes narrow a tad. "Guess we may be picking up some activity already!" Jimin points at a rather large ghost orb but brushes it off quite easily.

"Let's head inside then" he almost skips ahead, leaving you a few meters behind as you struggle to race after him. "Comn y/n!" He runs off, squeezing through the half open gate used as a door without anither logical thought.

"Jimin, wait! Mother said I can't lose you in here, it could be dangerous to split up!" You yell out, his dorky head poking out of nowhere, his lavish, lavender strands wiggle as he moves his head.

"I know, that's why I'm waiting up for you this time" he signals for you to follow as he leads you into some massive banquet Hall, the table dyed a smiley liver brown.