C008.3 | The Immortals' Conquest Round 2 Submission Form

Hello, disciples! We've created this chapter to provide a link the Round 2 Submission Form in case it is missed in our prior chapter.

As a reminder:

✦ You must have the first 10,000 words of your story written by January 4th (11:59 PM PST). Those who pass Round 2 will leave the Beast Realm and enter the Immortal Realm, where the final milestone awaits. Any entries received after this time will not be included in judging.

✧ Your entries must be 10,000 words. We allow for a little leeway in case you go over the limit by a bit.

✧ One entry per participant. Please publish your story as a separate book.

✧ Mature content is accepted, but it must follow Wattpad Content Guidelines.

✧ We are only accepting English entries this year.

✧ Entries must be submitted via this FORM (also linked at the end of the chapter as an external link).

✧ You are welcome to share your entries in the comments. Please don't DM us your entries and use the form when you're ready to submit.

✧ If you want to incorporate Asian Mythology and Folklore, please check out our articles in our Asian Mythology and Folklore Anthology.

✧ If you would like to exchange feedback with another individual, please feel free to submit to our Book Club of the Six Realms. You are welcome to participate for the full duration of the contest, depending on whether we are able to find a partner for you.

 You are welcome to participate for the full duration of the contest, depending on whether we are able to find a partner for you

A shoutout from our profile, APIFantasy.

✧A winning sticker to commemorate your victory in one or more of our categories.

✧ A feature in our reading list if your work is a standalone (not a sequel or can be read and understood without reading other books in the series).

✧ A feature in our Summer 2022 Cultivation Month Catalog.

✧ An interview, which will be featured in our So You Want to Be Immortal? Anthology.

What is Asian Fantasy?

For a work to be classified as "Asian Fantasy," it must feature an Asian protagonist AND one of the following:

- Asian Mythology & Folklore

- Asian History

- Asian Cultural Influences

- Asian Fantasy Tropes (as shared in our Profile Guide and in this chapter)

Do I have to make a new book?

Yes. However, if your new book is a direct sequel or prequel (meaning that we have to read other books in the series to understand anything/everything), it won't be featured on our profile.

Can I do a co-written story with someone?

Yes, you can! However, if you choose to publish on both your profiles, be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

Can I enter more than one entry?

No, only one entry per person.

What about Mature? Are LGBTQ+ characters allowed?

Of course! We always welcome LGBTQ+ characters and stories. Mature is allowed so long as it meets Wattpad's Content Guidelines. Stories that do not meet this won't be accepted.

How will our entries be judged?

Stories are judged on various factors, such as writing quality, originality, and the relation to our prompt. Ensure you are proofreading your works before submitting! For the sake of this contest, we will also be assessing romance, world building, and character development.

How do I submit my story for this contest?

Just complete this FORM (also linked at the end of the chapter as an external link) and that's it!

Please note this contest and its rules were created by the APIFantasy team and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad Ambassadors or Wattpad HQ staff

Please note this contest and its rules were created by the APIFantasy team and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad Ambassadors or Wattpad HQ staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries that do not meet the criteria outlined in the Rules & Guidelines chapter or are triggering to our team. We are not obligated to provide feedback to all users, and any that we do provide is at our discretion.

Extensions will not be granted to ensure everyone is given an equal amount of time to complete and submit their entries. The decision of the judges is final and any abusive language directed towards the profile and its team will not be tolerated and will likely result in disqualification of your entry. Please review the guidelines carefully prior to submitting and send us a message if you have any questions or concerns you would like to raise.