Classic MC

Classic MC walks up to you, wearing a blank expression on his face. You look at him and ask "What's wrong?". Without saying a word, he picks you up and pins you to the teacher's desk. "I'm gonna rail you right here, right now." Classic boldly states his dick in his hand. You stare at his dick and chuckle. "Oh really, make m-" he pulls you to your knees and practically rams his cock down your throat with no warning. "Suck my dick, you fucking bitch." You suck his dick as pussy juices flow out of you and drip onto the floor. Classic chuckles. "Damn, you're a horny little slut, aren't you?" You nod as you suck his hard cock. He forces his cock down your throat, making you gag. He then grabs you by the hair and gets his dick out of your throat. Then he picks you up and slams you to the teacher's desk and just rails you, his cock repeatedly hitting your g-spot. You moan loudly and hold him close. Classic growls into your ear and whispers. "You like that, you slut?" Classic pulls out and eats you out, both your minds being taken by lust. You moan and put your hand behind his head. "MC, I'm gonna cum.." He climbs on top of you and fingers you roughly. "Go ahead, cum for me." You moan loudly and cum all over his fingers. MC takes his fingers out and licks your cum off of them. Classic then fucks you hard, making him cum inside your ass. He takes his cock out and picks you up and carries you to the showers to wash the two of you up. Then you guys put your clothes back on and go over to his place. Classic hugs you and apologizes. "I'm sorry, it's just that I felt horny and I couldn't hold myself back anymore." You nod. "It's fine, let's just go to sleep." "Okay." You and Classic MC go to his bedroom and sleep until the next day.