Wild One

The car ride to Bradford was just lovely, that was sarcasm. My mum doesn't get the picture that I don't want to talk when I have me headphones in. I sit there listening to her bitch and nag about how it was my fault we were moving. Okay yes vandalizing the park is bad, but I could've done worse. I got Expelled soon after for "poor behavior", sorry the teach annoyed me I was just trying to have fun.

"This time Elina, stay away from trouble! I don't want to move again!" Mum angrily says

"Okay mum".

I place my headphones in and lay back. I hate making my mum so stressed but come on like she said I'm like my father. He was wild and spontaneous, the bad boy, but now he's in jail. I'm only like my father in one way, the crazy spontaneous way.

My mum decided to move to Bradford because her boss said there is another build she could work at. My mum is a doctor and my dad..well he's in jail so there isn't much to say about him. My mum expects me to be smart and proper, but I see no fun in that. I do get goodish grades, and real good at art. According to my mum art won't get me anywhere in life, but ill prove her wrong!

I feel a push on my shoulder, and I quickly take the head phones out.

"What?!" I blurt out

"We are here!" My mum shouts.

Ofcourse a big house and the best part in a fancy neighborhood...yippee!..not. I grab a few of my boxes and make a run for the house. I pick a room with a balcony and a nice view. I finish carrying up all my bags and boss. My mum thought it would be easier to just get a new bed instead of bringing mine, but hey she got me a king bed so I'm not complaining. My room was painted red to match my bed spread. I place my clothes in my closet and hook up my computer.

"Elina, the neighbors are here! Come down!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs.

Well I guess I'm done for the night...

"Coming!"

I run down the stairs, and knowing my luck I slip at the bottom.. And I quickly bounce back up.

"Elina these are the Horans!" Mum says through her fake smile

"Oh, hello Mr. And Mrs. Horan!" I greet as fake happy as I can

"Hello Elina!" They simply reply

"Elina they have a son around your age!" My mum squeals.

Goodie.. I turn my head a little to see a blonde boy, well he ain't to bad looking.

" Hello I'm Niall" he smiles with an Irish accent

"Elina" I simply reply.

"So Elina, uhm why did you move here?" Niall asks

"I got into some trouble so mum thought it would be good to start new."

"Oh"

"Yea, so why did you come here?"

"What Do ya mean?"

"Your Irish accent goof!"

"Oh yea, my dad found a good job here!"

*****