𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

It's the next morning.

Someone had come and knocked on your door, surprising you since you never really had any guests over regularly.

The person had a gloomy aura and was just some random chunin.

Y/n frowned slightly, "Hm? Do I know you...?" Y/n awkwardly murmured, "Am I needed for a mission or something...?"

"Um..." The chunin guy stared at you in pity, before informing you something that everyone had just also gotten informed about.

Asuma was dead.

He was murdered by a member of the Akatsuki.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's POV:

What?

This can't be true

This is just a prank...

Right?....

You should have listened to the voices.

You shouldn't have left him.

You should have stayed with him.

Protected him.

Saved him.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Y/n's face immediately changed to a stoic one, as they concealed how they actually felt.

"I see..." You furrowed their eyebrows, slightly trembling, "Goodbye." Y/n sharply shut the door on the chunin before he could reply.

Y/n's veins began to bulge out the skin on their forehead in utter fury.

Kaburamaru and Mitsuri both rushed over to you, trying to help you at least a little bit.

Y/n gripped their chest. The place their heart would be, "Kaburamaru...Mitsuri...There's this pain in my heart...which I cannot explain.." Y/n's hair covered their eyes.

Mitsuri had tears brimming her eyes, as she meowed quietly in your arms.

"Y/n...I must recommend you to not get any more angry." Akira softly spoke to her jinchuriki, "My chakra may release and cause some...issues..."

Y/n merely scowled, slowly beginning to control their anger.

Kaburamaru just decided to stay on your lap in a somewhat comforting way, as Mitsuri followed quickly after.

"An Akatsuki member, huh...?"

Revenge was the only thing on Y/n's mind.

TBC...