━━ he's whipped

My name is Sano Shinichiro. I'm the most handsome guy in the world. I'm not just handsome, but also kind.

But I still can't understand why I got rejected 20 times. I already handsome, what they want more?

Then, I always saw this girl, she had this weird antenna (?) on her head and she wear a spec. She always appeared everytime I got rejected.

I can't help but found her so beautiful. More beautiful than the girls that I confessed.

And I decided to confess to her, but she also reject me. She's my 21. My poor heart- but I still didn't give up.

The next day, I asked her again, and got rejected again. I asked her again the next day but also got rejected.

I don't know why I didn't move on yet like everytime I got rejected by the another girls. I don't why I found this girl interesting.

Everything she walk passed by, my heart beating so fast. Is she my soulmate and my true love?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sano Shinichiro, with his friend, Akashi Takeomi walk around corridor like they don't have any class.

"Hey Shin, I think we should go back to our class." Takeomi said, "Nah, I don't have any mood for learning right now" Shinichiro said to his friend

He didn't even notice that they walk passed his so called crush's class until he saw her face. Just right beside him. And because the slide window open

He stop and put his chin on his palm as he stare at her like she's the only person in the class right now.

Takeomi only sighed at his friend behavior as y/n trying her best to ignore the threat beside her right now. And also hoping teacher will notice him.

Dude, just go back to your fucking class and stop fucking staring at me like that. y/n thought

'God, why are you so beautiful my y/n? I can't stop looking at you right now' Shinichiro thought, still looking at her.

Bitch, go away and please have a good life than staring at me.

Then the teacher finally notice Shinichiro outside of her class, staring at her student, "Sano-kun!"

Shinichiro stopped staring at y/n, "Oh hey sensei"

"What are you doing here!? Aren't you supposed to be in your class right now?!"

"You see sensei, I just come here to see my future wife, Saiki y/n." Shinichiro smugly answered, with a smirk on his face while glancing at y/n who's don't have any reaction.

If nobody in the class right now, she already sent the boy to the another planet right now. But he's lucky that she still have patience.

The teacher sighed, "Please go back to your class and don't bother my student."

Shinichiro saluted, before blow a kiss to y/n and happily walk back to his class with Takeomi who's already done with his life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After school

The school finally ended, and Saiki y/n are currently hiding in a locker because Sano Shinichiro is searching for the h/c female. And he's so close.

'Where's she? is she already go home? Nah, I already asked Waka and Takeomi, she's didn't go home yet. So, she's still in this building.'

y/n rolled her eyes, I can't believe Imaushi and Akashi help this boy. Why I can't have a normal like like Kusuke? I hope my unborn little brother have a normal life.

"Hey, have you seen y/n-chan?" y/n heard Shinichiro asked her classmate, and their answer is a no. But of course the black haired male didn't give up.

y/n sighed again and close her eyes, The only option I have left is...

y/n turn herself into invisible, becoming invisible.

y/n slowly open the locker door, and step out of it. She casually walk towards her shoe locker.

She sighed in relief, there's no sign of Sano Shinichiro or anyone around her. She turn herself into visible again.

Then she walk towards the gate, completely forgotten about Wakasa and Takeomi that still searching and waiting for Shinichiro to give up.

Wakasa the first notice the h/c female, with a smirk he call her, "Hey Saiki"

y/n froze, and that moment she knew that she fucked up. How the fuck she so careless? She should've stay invisible.

y/n bow at the two male, before walk again and Wakasa and Takeomi didn't stop her.

"y/n-chan!!!" a familiar black haired male running towards y/n, tried to caged her in his arms. keyword; tried

y/n immediately dodge and ignore the male who follow her like a lost puppy

Wakasa and Takeomi watch the two, "He really like her huh?"

"yeah, he really like her even though he already got rejected by her."

"yeah- wait, didn't Shin said we going to our meeting after he meet Saiki?"

Wakasa sighed, "It's not like anymore. It's whipped."

A/n: let me at least publish one chapter-🕴️