Prologue: Like Cat and Mouse

2 Days after Toppat Civil Warfare...

4 men were stranded in the desert, they had just a tent, a broken escape pod with two dangerous men underneath, and very little food. The leader, Henry Stickmin, who only wore a black suit and a hat that belonged to the 2003-2013 Leader, Terrence Suave. Henry looked at the sand...all he could see his greed within the mirages.

"Guys..." Henry sighed, "we have to leave this desert today." The two toppats that still supported Henry, Geoffrey Plump and Thomas Chestershire, looked around. "But how?" asked Thomas, "We're in the middle of the Sonoran Desert...we'll never get out of Tucson if Ellie's men come to kill us." Thomas did have a point...they'll be hunted eventually.

Henry looked at the group...they had only each other and food to survive. Henry then saw the sky...birds circled them... "Why don't we ask the circle birds?" He asked. "You're joking, aren't you?" Geoffrey asked. "Yep, but they're giving me an idea..."

Henry ran into their tent, all there was in there was a container and one of Henry's followers, Dave Panpa, who was beginning to wake up. "Morning..." he yawned. "Morning, Dave..." Henry said, "Get up...we can't be here for long...I'm planning on heading to an actual city." Dave got up once he said 'city.' "B-but...how? Wouldn't the Toppats hunt us down?" Dave asked, putting his hat on. "Yeah...but we'll die out here before they find us," said Henry, "This Cat and Mouse game is not going to last long...We have Ellie Rose as the Cat...we're just her mice...and we have to be in big society if we're gonna be away from them." Dave got up, and just opened the food bin they had...just very little food you can use to feed a vole. "You're right....we need to get food..." Dave sighed. Dave grabbed his sweater, and dusted it off. "This sweater isn't...well...proper for the heat?" Henry said to Dave. "I know...but...it might come in handy...who knows.........maybe I'm wrong...my fate is written it's like." Dave wore the sweater, and helped Henry out with taking down the tent.

Meanwhile in the Airship...

"It has been two days...two days, and I haven't seen that traitor since." The red headed woman, Ellie Rose, who walked around with a stop sign, covered with some blood. "Miss Rose!" Said a man who looked awfully like Henry. "Ah...my trusted advisor...Henry Stickman. What did you bring?" Ellie asked.

Henry Stickman held the files of 3 people. "Well..." said Stickman, "we had the talk with Floyd Winters, he reported the prisoners had escaped with Henry...Geoffrey Plump, Thomas Chestershire, and even Dave Panpa had escaped." "This is outrageous..." said Ellie.

Ellie then marched into one of the rooms... the rooms that had said "Svensson" and "Curtis." Ellie knocked in the room with Svensson on it, then walked into Curtis... Ellie walked into two people hugging... the two realized and stopped. "Miss...Miss Ellie!" said the blonde headed one. "Sven Svensson, and Burt Curtis," said Ellie. Stickman was by the side hiding and ease dropping. "You two are to head out to the Sonoran Desert to find Reginald Copperbottom...and Right Hand Man, and then find Henry and the others!" Sven got up, Burt slowly got up after. "O-of course, Chef!" Sven said running out. Burt slowly walked out as well... "Of course...Ms. Rose," Burt said. Ellie went to go look for the others while Sven and Burt were out.

Deep in the Jungle...

It was a jungle base with the Government. General Hubert Galeforce lead the area. "Price! Calvin!" Shouted the General. Two men ran into the main room, one wore a soldier's hat, the other wore a set of red headphones. "Hey General," said the one wearing the headphones, Charles Calvin. "Ah, Charlie," said the General, "I'm afraid that this is about recent missions...and your mental health..." Charles knew what it was, he gulped in fear... Charles stepped forward. "It's on my mental health....huh?" He asked. "Yep...I know it was smart to trick the Toppats to thinking you died in the Orbital Station with Henry that one day..." Galeforce said, "but with that affecting your mental health- I'm afraid you won't be on missions for a while..." Charles knew it was going to happen, he sighed and accepted it. "Y-yes...sir..." he stuttered. "Charlie..." said Galeforce, "you can stay here while on the missions...or take a break from work..." Charles didn't expect the choice of getting a break or not... "I-I...I don't know..." Charles said. "No pressure, Charlie," said the General, "Take your time...don't feel rushed." Galeforce turned to the other soldier, Rupert Price. "Price, you..." Rupert stepped forward to the General. Charles left still wondering what he should choose...