Micheal Afton's death

Year 2000/13/23

*REMINDER MICHAEL IS Kinda DEAD ig Telling THIS STORY*

P

People on this chapter : circus baby ennard Michael afton Elizabeth Afton kind of cause she half ennard and circus baby

I'm at home with my dad. I'm watching TV in my room he's making robots in his room.

I get a little tired so I think I might need some rest I turn my TV off put my remote for my tv on my dresser

Besides me.

I go to my bed lay my head down and sleep.

I wake up because of my dad calling me down stairs.we also moved house's.

i get down stairs. I stand there confused

"I think it's time for you to get a job" he says

I say to him "yeah but how will I get a job I'm 18?!?!" I said to him.

"I have a job for you" My dad said "oh okay then" I said I'ma drive you there right now so get ready" okay I said.

I ran up stairs and get dressed put my shoes on. I run back down stairs open the door to out side and.

close the door behind me. I walk to the car door and open it I sit in the front seat. My dad drives me there.

After 1 hour were here at my so called job. Named circus baby's pizza place. "What a common name" I say in my head

I get out of the car.and walk up too the door

I peek through the glass door trying not too break it

The place is big I say too my self

I open the door.

Some one says "enter the elevator". I walk to the elevator and enter the elevator.

A little box thing appears. I jump be cause of of how scared I was.

Enter your name it says. I try entering my name.

But it kept moving

It said "I see how you where struggling to enter your name

I'll auto correct it for you .

Eggs Benedict"

"What the fuck
"Ya know what never mind".

I slowly walk over to the door of the elevator and wait for it to open. "God how long is this gonna take" I think.

after half a hour I think so the door opens really slow though. I walk out and she a small room with a vent.

A walk over too the small vent and I hear "go through the vent". I then crawl through the vent and make it to Funtime foxys and
balloras stage.

It the tells me to "turn on the light for ballora". I turn on the light and don't see her."let's give her a controlled shock press the red button".

I pressed the red one and hear a loud zap."Great job let's see if see is on her stage now turn on her lights". I turn on the lights to her stage room. "GREAT now let's move on to Funtime foxy". I move to Funtime foxys stage. "Turn the lights on now". I turn the lights on. "Great job he's there". You can go to circus baby's and Funtime Freddys stage".

                       skip time 😎🖕

I mange to survive the living robot baby's .
But still confused why they where trying to get me. "You did great" I hear. it was circus baby's voice

"Now let's go to a back room". I stand in a bit a fear. "Follow my voice". She said after a minute of dead silence. She keeps saying that until I have reached a scooping room.

I get nervous and she goes on and says "this is the scooping room bollara has been here Funtime foxy has been here Funtime Freddy has been here circus baby has been her". I stood there in shock.

Because circus baby was talking to me.
"It won't hurt and you won't die" she says.
A metal scooping thing kinda killed me.