💖💖 ANYONE CANNOT TAKE THEM FROM YOU💖💖

Everyone in the haveli was in their rooms, and sakshi and the kids were playing, but Manas was not. He was remembering how Purvi tried to protect him by injuring herself, and juhi summoned Manas to come and play with him.

Juhi :- manas...sun manans chal khelte hai...😃😃😃😃😃

(However, there is no answer, so Juhi approaches him and sits with him, attempting to tolk with him.))

juhi:   Manas...tu theek to haina...kya                 hua...aur tu khel kyu nahi raha mere saath... 😐😐😐😐😐

Manas :- didi kyunki...humari wajah se uss aunty ko chhot lag gayi... 😔😔😔😔

Juhi :- ha manas....unko chhot lag gayi...aur unhone hume bachaya...humne unhe thank u bhi nahi kaha... 😔😔😔😔😔😔

Manas :- ha didi.. 😔😔😔😔

(Both of the kids were saddened by what had happened to Purvi and wanted to thank her, but they were scared and didn't know how Purvi would react, so they remained silent about it. Then someone entered the room and sat in the chair, and the kids were surprised to see each other's faces, and the person was none other than Purvi, who was eating chocolate and smiling at the kids.)

Purvi :- aapko chocolate chahiye...??
(The two kids after seeing the chocolate ,noded thier head for wanting them)

Agar mein aapko chocolate du...to aap hume kya doge...badle mein aapko mujhse dosti karni padegi... 😃😃😃

(Both kids was happy and came near purvi to get the chocolate but someone voice stoped three of them)

Sakshi :- dur raho...mere dostose
(Sakshi pushes purvi hardly where she get wounded again in same place before she got cut by sakshi )

woh mere dost hai...unse dur rehna...

(After saying this sakshi try to hit purvi by some items but sudenly someone came  )

Vir :- Sakshi...

(Than sakshi hold the item and looked angry at vir and purvi )

Sakshi kya kr rahi hai...ruk ja...woh kitaab niche rakh de...

(After vire ordered to keep the item down , sakshi scared and hugged him and started complaining abt purvi )

Sakshi :- woh mujhse mere dost cheen rahi hai...kuch karo na...

(Again sakshi try ti hit by vir stop her and looked at sakhsi)

Vir :- jab tk mein hu...aur mein janta hu...woh tujhse tere dosto ko nahi cheenengi...

(Purvir still in floor and doesn't know what's happening and looked terrfied by sakshi behaviour)

Viren  :- aur suno...woh apne per mein dawai laga lena...

(And when he come near her to speak , she ran have from the room without looking him and he felt a something bad for her)

(After reaching her room, she remeber how vir and sakahi hugged and console her and suddenly tear came in her eyes. That time a servant was knocking the door)

Servent :- mukhyani ji..aap apna pau iss taraf kijiye...mein ye dawai laga deti hu...

(And purvi washed her tears and sit in the postion where the servant start to put medicine in her foot and someone was looking this scene from far  and it none other than vps and he chuckled how purvi scared to apply medicine and he stay until the servant finished so turn back to his room smiling himself )

Now everyone was seated at the dinner table, and purvi and anjali were serving them; however, purvi was seated far away from VPs because sakshi was furious with her, and she was feeding the children. This was seen by Vir, who smiled cunningly and asked for the curry near purvi.)

Vir :- woh daal dena zara....

(First purvi look the curry and than sakshi face,sakshi was angry looking purvi and purvi got sacred and vir smile witnessing this)

Purvi :- anjali bhabhi...kya aap mukhiji ko khana piros dengi...??

(And anjali take the fish curry and service him but viren wasn't happy about it so he see what is near purvi )

Vir :- are roti to do....

(Than again when purvi see anjali and signaled her but she is not looking . Vir got tensed seeing this)

Are koi manne roti bhi dega...

After seeing his anger , purvi take roti come near and served him but purvi was looking sakshi  who is  looking very angry look,viren notice this and smile while he eating

After supper, everyone went to their rooms, including Purvi, who washed herself and made the bed to sleep, but someone knocked on the door, startling Purvi and making her wonder who it could be.

Purvi :- abhi kon aaya hoga...??

(She opened the door ans little shocked to see the person)

Purvi :- are aap...aap yaha kya kr rahe ho...soye nahi...??

(And the person is none other than manns and holding the toy and smiled at her )

Manas :- kya aaj mein aapke saath so sakta hu...?? ......Mein andar aajau...??

(Purvi smiled and take manas in her arms and she close the door but does't lock them and take manas to the bed)

Purvi :- kya hua...aapko kyu yaha sona hai ...darr lag raha hai ??

Manas :- nahi mujhe kisi se darr nahi lagta....woh to mujhe laga ki aapko darr lagega...isi liye mein yaha sone chala aaya...

(Two of them laughed and playing in bed and purvi tickling manas stomach )

Purvi :- achha thik hai...pehle sab kaam khatam kr dete hai...fir hum so jaate hai...thik hai..

(Than purvi make manas to bed  and her cover the blanket and start to sing the lori)

Manas :- aapka naam kya hai...??

Purvi :- humara naam purvi hai...

Manas :- kya hum dono ek dusre ko koi dusra naam de sakte hai...sirf humdono k liye???

Purvi :- ha...thik hai...to batao kya naam donge hume...??

(Manns was holding a elephant toy and thinking of the name)

Manas :- mein na aapko haathi bulaunga....kyunki aap haathi ki tarah bohot cute ho...

Purvi :- are waah ye to bohot hi pyaara naam hai....pr hum aapko kya bulaye...??

Manas :- aap na mujhe genda bulao...

(Then both of them smile and sleep in each other's arms, but no one in Havil knows that Manns was sleeping with Purvi, and on the other side of the house, Vire went to see the kids and was shocked to find only Juhi in the bed and Manns was not there, and VPs shouted and summoned everyone in the family to come out and see what happened.) )

Vir :- are kisi ne manas ko dekha??? Woh apne kamre mein na hai...

(All of the family members scream no, and they are afraid since Manns isn't with them, and Viren notices Purvi isn't listening, and he becomes enraged because something big has happened and she isn't aware of it.)

Vir :- ye ghar mein itna sab ho gaya hai aur ye bawari so rahi hai...

(And turn to m/s and say see what kind of girl you bring to make my family complete and after saying this viren go to purvi room and angry and all family members follow him, he just push the door and turn on the lights and try to speak but after seeing manns and purvi sleep each other arms he got quiet and m/s speak )

MS :- dekha meri beti ne...tere bete k dil mein jagah bana li hai....ab tu bhi use apni patni maan le ..

Vir :- manas k dil mein to jagah bana li...lekin dekhta hu ki  baaki sab k dil mein kaise jagah banati hai