Prologue

Beanos is plotting to take over the city. Beanin pulls the plan up on their nokia. beanos whips and nae nae's before checking his nokia. His minions looked at it in disgust, not being able to look away as they were ordered to always look at Beanos. They wish they could kill themselves because, let's be honest, this is painful to watch. But we all know it won't happen. Home depot music starts growing louder in the background. when the music is at its loudest, Beanos suddenly takes to the skies; the plan is now in motion. The music is not his theme song, but the recently-discovered "Kryptonite" of his nemesis, Tofu Man. 

Tofu man was really short but oddly buff for his size. But his facial expressions showed the opposite of his body, looking rather cowardly. Beanos and Beanin saw their opportunity, and shot tofu man with a rocket launcher. Tofu man held his stance he did not blow up somehow. But he looked like he was about to pee himself in fear, he really looked like he wanted to cry but couldn't do so. Beanin decided to split up from Beanos, ducking into an alleyway to set up an ambush on tofu man. Tofu man threw a car at Beanos. But Beanos cleverly dodged, this fight will end up going down in history.