Gorou x GenderNuetrul! Reader Nsfw

In the middle of the day, two people of a kind had seemingly intertwined fates. One, a general of Watatsumi Island, whom of which was against the Vision Hunt Decree. The other, whom might have not realised what they had gotten into, was a high ranked detective, whom of which was known for his delecacy at solving fustrating cases.

"Sir, have you seen this man?" You had called to an unsespecting bypasser.As the bypasser turned around, It was clear as to whom it was.
General Gorou, A man known for his speed and... for other qualities.
"Hm... Aha! He is one of my warriors, [insert random name of a guy]!" As the General had spoken, your eyes shot up with hope.
"Thank you! Could you lead me to where he's stationed right now, if you don't mind?." You were mentally pleading that he would take you, and that of which he shot up with a huge grin.
"Of course I can! I just need to grab some supplies for my fellow companions! Would you be able to wait for at least five minutes so I can go get the supplies?" He had asked, to who of which, you replied.
"Of course, If it helps the 'Anti-Vision Hunt Decree Army', I would feel honored to help!" You had always found the 'Anti-Vision Hunt Decree Army' a very intresting subject. Many hadn't seen what you have seen. This is why a secret Pyro Vision was stuck onto your paper pouch.
You and the general waked around and chatted for a while, when a young lady had walked up to the two of you and handed water,food, blankets, and much more into you and Gorou's hands.
"Oh wow! I never knew that blankets where this heavy!" You and Gorou had both chuckled.
"If you feel as if you are about to fall over, please just tell me." He had gaven You a sympethatic look.
"Gener-" You were going to say that 'You didn't need help' before Gorou cut you off.
"I would much rather perfer 'Gorou' without a general, ok?" He had turned around where both of you had made eye contact.
"Ah! I'm so Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Gorou!" You had started profusely apoligizing, as the general had started becoming more and more flustered.
After a While, you and Gorou had arrived at the camp.
"Boss! Thank you so much for providing us with such luxury!" The men in armour started praising Gorou, as You decided to whisper to him.
"Hey, remember who I need to see?" As soon as you said that, his two dog ears flinched, gaining a slight schock from you. Brushing that aside, both you and Gorou headed to the station to where the criminal was.
"[Insert random name of guy], some one needs you!" Gorou yelled, Causing a slight 'pit-pat' noise to be heard.
Soon, a Huge man apeared.
"What is it, boss?" He asked.
"I suspect that you know what you did, put your hands behind your back!" You demanded, Letting him know that this was the signal to bolt. This causes you multiple scrathes and bruises.
"[Name]! Are you ok?" Gorou Yelled with concern.
"Ow... No Gorou I'm not o- WOAH!" Gorou, being a good boy, decided to pick you up and run to the inpharmary ASAP.
"Thank you Gorou, but you didn't have to, I could've done it myself." Ahh, Gorou, such a gentleman for doing this.
"No! I won't let you leave until you are fully recovered and can walk without help!" He said with sympathy. He said in a soft tone, causing you to freeze up for a minute or two.
"Hey... Is it ok If I bandange these scratchces?" Gorou asked sympatheticaly.
"Oh...um, of course you can Gorou. I wouldn't have minded as much if I was in my house." You giggled.
"Ah, this will sting for a second, but it won't for long, alright?" He started disinfecting your scratches, causing you to flinch away from him.
"Ah, sorry... I guess I'm Not so used to being treated like this. Hehe..." You akwardly looked away, as Gorou looked at you. You were praying to the Archons that he would continue, but he didn't. He then asked a Weird but understandable question.
"Has... Has no one ever treated you before?" He asked in a stern tone. What... what is this feeling in your chest? It feels weird.
"...No..." You replied with a long silence between the two of you.
"I'll continue only if you want me to, ok?" He said with care. What... What is going on? Your chest feels weird and your hips feel all tingly.
"You can... continue." You said without looking at him. This causes him to feel fustrated.
"Look at me when you say that, I want you to look at me straight in the eyes and tell me I can continue." He said with a bit of fustration in his voice. This causes you to turn you head back and do as what you were told.
"Gorou, You can do anything you want to me after this, but please...please... Please continue patching me up, sir." You begged. You realised at what you just did, causing you to start profusely blushing.
"I... didn't except that..." Gorou said in shock. Had you just begged him to patch you up? And what stirs the tea is that he could do Anything to you afterwards. He started feeling the same tingiling feeling as you.
"G-Gorou... I'm Sorr-" You had been interupted at the general kissing you.
"Baby, I don't care at what you just did, I just wanna do you." He said with a lust stained tone.
He started rolling his hips onto to you. Oh god, it felt so good.You moaned into the kiss, it felt to good.
"Gorou, s-slow down ple- Ngh~!" You were feeling to much pleasure at once, causing your legs to tremble with pleasure.