Christmas spirit

"Use these to hang them up!" Akemi said,throwing a used condom at Tamura. "Can't you guys use normal Christmas decorations?" Toono asked,dodging things getting thrown across the room. "Where's the fun in that when we can make our own?" Akemi shot back at him. "The decorations are cleaner,nicer and look prettier." Toono said back. The club was hanging up Christmas decorations in the clubroom,using whatever was in the room. "I'm gonna go with Toono on this one,it smells and it's not very feasible." Kashima piped up. "Stop complaining and help us hang thses up." Tamura ordered. Toono and Kashima looked at eachother and shook their heads.

30 minutes later

Toono looked around the room in disgust. Everything around the clubroom smelled and used. "Ok,everyone! Let's leave this right now and go back Yo our dorms. I'm sure some of us have gifts to wrap." Akemi announced,sitting in between Itomes legs. "I think I'm gonna be sick..." Toono told Kashima as they walked out of the room. "At least they're trying. Someone just needs to push them in the right direction." Kashima said. "Yeah...hey you got any gifts wrapped?" Toono asked. "Yeah,almost down actually. My siblings are gonna love them. There's also some presents for you and Kyousuke there." Kashima answered,smiling at the last bit. "Oh you didn't have to do that!" Toono said back,flustered. "Christmas spirit,right? What about?" "Oh,I haven't started yet. I was never really into the whole presents thing." "Really? What were you into?" "I loved the decorations. Every December me and my parents,sometimes some friends,went around neighbourhoods to look at Christmas lights." "Who knows? Maybe you can be the one to help the club with their decorative skills." Kashima said,laughing. Toono laughed a little too,but that's when something started clicking in his head. "Oh,also I'm leaving tomorrow to go back home for Christmas,probably around 7am." "So soon? I guess I can drop my present off to you before you leave but open it on Christmas." Toono nodded and smiled.

The next day

"Bye,be safe." Kashima said,hugging Toono. "I will,can I breath now?" Toono laughed backed. "Make sure you open Yuus present on Christmas. He won't even let me have mine to just have in my room." Yaguchi said,hugging his friend. "You guys worry too much,I'll text you both when I'm there anyway." And with that Toono hoped on the bus.

At the clubroom

"Haven't you guys gone in yet?" Kashima asked. "No,I found this note saying 'open when all members here" where's Toono?" Akemi stated. "He left this morning to go back home for Christmas." Kashima told them. "And he didn't tell us? Rude much?" Shikatani scoffed. Akemi shook his head and opened the door. Thats when they went wide eyed. They slowly walked in and closed the door,looking around the room. Instead of the decorations that were put up yesterday,there was actually Christmas decorations. There was a small Christmas tree on the table in front of them. Lights hung from the ceiling,gingerbread houses were on the drawers. Tiny reindeer were around the room,along with snowman. There were also tiny elves with them too. Snowglobes and a sleigh were on the table. And next to that, a note. "This is incredible..." Tamura spoke up. Akemi went over and picked up the note turning around to face the others and started to read aloud. " 'This was all I had on me,sorry I couldn't do more but something had to be done with those awful decorations from yesterday. Think of this as my Christmas present to you guys. -Toono'  Toono did all this?!" Akemi exclaimed. Everyone was silent for a few minutes,admiring what the first year had done.

Maybe that first year is more useful in more ways then one