Oh Daddy..

It starts as:

Riddhima went to Maldives for a vacation she is a cute bubbly girl she is an oncologist....she is of 24 years and she is orphan but she is rich ............................

VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA the mafia no. 1 of the whole world he is ruthless kills people torture them is also in Maldives for a vacation . He have only Angre his right hand Smith his trusted person as his family he is very dangerous all girls throw them on him wants to bed with him but he didn't gave them heed he had fucked many sluts to calm down his anger those sluts were not  able to walk for months ...............

Riddhima was on the beach walking and enjoying the sunset ..........listening music suddenly she collides with someone she look up to see a hot handsome man standing in black shirt and black pant ............vansh thought that she is also like others but she just said sorry to him and went from there he was astonished ........

This girl .....how easily she went away she is so hot all girls throw them on me but she didn't pay any heed...not fair kitten .........you have aroused me wait what🤤 I was angry right but when I look into her eyes my anger went down I felt peace first time in life what the fuck is happening to me what you did to me kitten ......................yes ...yes I realised I love her I love her a lot it's love at first sight wow it's amazing now You are my queen only I have rights on you Now I will claim you sweety ......I will never let you go anywhere and yes I will make love to you every night yes you are intoxicating your body your soul every thing is mine my world .

He then went away from that place and ordered Angre to find information about the beach girl ......She was in the same hotel so Angre's work was very easy within half an hour he gave the information to his boss .......

Good job now make sure that no one is there in this hotel only I and my queen will be here and yes make sure that she must not have any idea about what will happen today now leave ....

yes master.......

It was 7 p.m. when riddhima went out of her room in polka dots top with black skirt reaching till her mid thigh .............she was shocked that no one was there in the hotel she was going outside but suddenly she was pulled and blindfolded ......

she started panicking and after a min she was able to open the blindfold and she found herself in a decorated room where rose petals were scattered on the king size bed a path of rose petals was there ending up to the bed and there were many photos of her there were blindfolds strawberries ice cubes melted chocolate and some notes she picked them up one by one and read...

Paper 1 state Hi kitten I am the beach guy with whom you collided I am in love with you babygirl I love you from the bottom of my heart you are mine
Paper 2 kitten I am your fucker ........be mine I will give you all kind of pleasures if you try to run away I will not spare you I will punish you and your punishment will be that I will fuck you for 24 hours continuously..........................in different positions ......

she gasped ......

and then smirked ....because she also felt in love with him she wanted him to fuck her hard but life time she still being virgin had wild fantasis .......

Paper 3 you are looking drop dead gorgeous diva you will be my death but I want you to wear the lingerie as I want to see your boobs perking out  for freedom wear them

Paper 4 hmmm I know I have aroused you you are wet so kitten daddy is waiting for you change and come in 5 mins if 1 sec will be more I will give you punishment and I am Vansh Rai Singhaniya ........it's VR promising you today you will not be able to sleep and will scream oh daddy fuck me hard break my walls and release your hot seeds in my uterus.........