Famous Birthdays

Jupiter Brown

AboutJulia Brown known as Jupiter was born on December 25,06 she is 5'2 and got famous because of her role in Gifted and Good Luck Charlie after that she got many roles in tv shows and movies

About
Julia Brown known as Jupiter was born on December 25,06 she is 5'2 and got famous because of her role in Gifted and Good Luck Charlie after that she got many roles in tv shows and movies. Her pronouns are infact she/her but she doesnt mind if you use she/they or they/them pronouns her sexuality is infact unknown but many people believe she is bisexual because she has been seen kissing Sadie Sink at a party in 2018. She doesnt have a boyfriend she used to date Finn Wolfhard in 2016 to 2019 soon Chosen Jacabs revealed he dated her in early 2020 to late 2020.
Rise to fame
In 2010 she got her first role as Charlie in good luck charlie after got she filmed many tv shows and movies like gifted, stranger things, ghostbusters afterlife,  Young Sheldon, The Bad Seed and 24 more.
Before Fame
Jupiter had a normal life before fame she stated in 2015 she revealed before she got famous she hung out with the actor Tyler Barish 25/8 because their parnets are good friends. She also took cheer classes and competed in many competions with her All-Star Cheerleading team.

(if u cant tell im a cheerleader)