The Whole Story

tucks in his polo shirt with khaki shorts and goes bowling with the boyz every sunday after church.
owns a golf cart even though he hasn't been golfing in 20 years because he isn't in his prime anymore and refuses to give up the fact he's an alcoholic.
owns a huge safe to make everyone think he is hiding thousands of dollars even though he has been in debt for 4 years. he goes to apple bees religiously to get drunk and shops at bass pro shop to make him think about when he was younger even though he has stage 4 cancer and has 2 weeks to live.
he occasionally goes to a gas station to get a pack of cigarettes promising himself he won't get addicted even though he lives off of caffeine and nicotine. pretends hes a jolly old man who lives with his wife and 10 children but secretly has a shitty apartment building that he spends half his time in because he was actually fired from his retailing job for having sex with his secretary.
having his wife un aware of this he drinks away his sorrows and empty bottles of whiskey and rum lay on the floor accompanied by old newspapers and pizza boxes. he doesn't know how to deal with his emotions so he asks his best bud Jungkook who is in a healthy relationship with his highschool sweetheart for over 30 years but Jimin doesn't understand how to actually sit down and talk to people. he tries to take advice from him but it just ends up going the wrong way and back to the apartment he goes.
they pretend to sleep in the same bed so their children won't question their relationship so at mid night he sneaks to their guest room and sleeps in their. but their teenage daughter isn't stupid and already knows that this is happening so she confronts the mother who is in denial but the daughter knows damn well she's right. the father gets even more upset and goes into an alcoholic rage. scare for having to file a divorce he tries to get his life together and get a job. this fails miserably and they file for a divorce in 2053. she keeps all the kids and the house. but it's okay because Jimin still has his cigarettes and alcohol.
then 3 years later of more bar jumping and random hookups he meets the love of his life in a local albertsons. you guys were both in the chip section looking for tortilla chips to get for the super bowl. you conversate over which tostido chips are better with queso dip and it just sky rockets from there. but you aren't like all the other random ladies that he's met you can #change him 😌. you move in with him a couple months later and you clean out his whole fridge. starts putting him on a diet and no more alcohol. Jimin finally gets a job for a real estate company. Jimin finally becomes 1 year sober and finally feels happy with you.
but then 1 week after getting his life back together he dies of his stage 4 cancer
the end.